British Speedway Forum
northyorksbear

Redcar V Newcastle (lc) Thursday 10th April

16.3 TEAM DECLARATIONS

Teams must declare their Team prior to the start of the Season. Changes must be made at

least 72 hours before the Start Time of the Meeting at which it is intended to be used.

16.4.3 Further necessary changes must be notified, with reasons given, to the nominated
SCB Website, Opponents, BSPA Office & Referee as soon as they are known.

16.4.3 Further necessary changes must be notified, with reasons given, to the nominated
SCB Website, Opponents, BSPA Office & Referee as soon as they are known.

Not a necessary change - they had R/R facility didn't they?

Gonna be a long old season one thinks.

Definitely! I think we all knew the team wasn't as strong as last years.... Although I still thought we'd be performing better than we currently are.

I still think we wont be far off the play off though

Definitely! I think we all knew the team wasn't as strong as last years.... Although I still thought we'd be performing better than we currently are.

I still think we wont be far off the play off though

when are they ???

Pitiful. We won't be anywhere near the play-offs on the form of the last three matches. Just don't think there is anywhere near enough top end strength in this Diamonds side. Maximums for home heat leaders won't take much getting.

Good crowd, track in good nic and good Bears display, coupled with a shocker from the Greyhounds, not bad at all.

Lawson was superb, as were Summers and Skidmore. Fair play to Graversen excellent (but a near 6 point reserve should be).

Crang made some good starts and one very good win, looks a really good prospect.

Wilko, well least said the better. As I said preseason he should have it in his contract about breaking the air fence.

Konopka. Well unlucky it wasn't all four back in first and second ride was well on the pace. Not a complete no hoper by any stretch, be interesting to see him in a couple of weeks.

Newcastle? Well what can you say, you know its a bad meeting when Henry is your best rider. Can't imagine them being that bad again! But fingers crossed!

Edited by RedcarRacer

Agree with RR

Good crowd, track in good nic and good Bears display, coupled with a shocker from the Greyhounds, not bad at all.

Lawson was superb, as were Summers and Skidmore. Fair play to Graversen excellent (but a near 6 point reserve should be).

Crang made some good starts and one very good win, looks a really good prospect.

Wilko, well least said the better. As I said preseason he should have it in his contract about breaking the air fence.

Konopka. Well unlucky it wasn't all four back in first and second ride was well on the pace. Not a complete no hoper by any stretch, be interesting to see him in a couple of weeks.

Newcastle? Well what can you say, you know its a bad meeting when Henry is your best rider. Can't imagine them being that bad again! But fingers crossed!

Agree with all of that (well apart from the Wilko bit :wink: ).

Surprised at how poor Lindgren was - rode like a novice in Heat 11 to let Graversen through.

After the poor start to the season the Bears have really picked up - fair play to them.

Really impressive showing by the Bears, although an equally poor show from Newcastle I thought.

Once again, the track was decent. Presentation good with Roy, and did not take long at all to replace air fence panel.

Lawson was imperious - his pass off Robson one of the best I have seen at SMTP. Summers equally as good I thought, and Skidmore had a great meeting.

Jan really impressed me too. Was gating well but riding hard and made some good passes. Was not sure about his signing but making me eat my words.

Disappointed with Rosen, Kerr and Lindgren though. All have went well here in the past but were poor tonight. Schramm battled hard and Henry as always rode well.

'Watching' on live update and the writing was on the wall from heat 1. The sooner the new averages put Lingren away from 1 the better. Seems like the stress is showing. Does anyone have an opinion as to whether the wholesale introduction of air fences has had an effect on the 'little black book' of bike settings for each ground carried by all riders.

'Watching' on live update and the writing was on the wall from heat 1. The sooner the new averages put Lingren away from 1 the better. Seems like the stress is showing. Does anyone have an opinion as to whether the wholesale introduction of air fences has had an effect on the 'little black book' of bike settings for each ground carried by all riders.

i doubt it would make a difference to set ups.... And no matter who's at number one it will make no difference, we simply haven't got the scoring power in most heats never mind the big heats IMO...

Agree with RR

Agree with all of that (well apart from the Wilko bit :wink: ).

Surprised at how poor Lindgren was - rode like a novice in Heat 11 to let Graversen through.

After the poor start to the season the Bears have really picked up - fair play to them.

Lingren is very Inconsistant ,basically just a. gater doesn't seem to put a lot of effort in when he misses the start.Reached his peak IMO.