British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
maneacat

Somerset V Peterborough (lc) 11/4/14

Bloody Nora Howard old age is only fuelling that moaning streak of yours can't you just enjoy the racing and the success we are rapidly turning into a pl team that everybody fears home and away with a great magic manager to boot yet still you go on your beginning to sound like najjer lol

Who's Nora? Apart from things already mentioned, we didn't like losing most of the riders we got to support from last year and would find it difficult not to cheer for Josh, Alex, Kyle etc when they visited instead of Olly and co. Enjoy the banter with other supporters, but can have a good chat and a laugh down my local pub, no petrol cost, free parking, don't have to buy a programme, don't have to pay to get in. Get so frustrated the way speedway is run, can do without the hassle, and plenty of other things to spend money on. May see you at Taunton?

Edited by oldtimer

Summers is a poor choice, Coventry connection again....

Was going to attend, not now sadly, as hardly excites the fan.....

Someone else who feels like I do!

I'm sure Jepsen Jensen would have flown in for this meeting If he was given the call.

The BSPA really need to sort out the rules regarding guests as The Panthers were severely limited on their options!

As there was no thread for this thought I would start one.

I see we (Panthers) need a guest for Ryan Fisher (racing for Bees) - any suggestions (eligible and available would be useful)?

Once this rider is confirmed it will be possible to forecast the outcome of this meeting - as its only Wednesday morning I expect that may take some time - maybe 48 hours before we are told if typical speedway procedure is followed. :neutral:

Didn't you mean typical Peterborough procedure

• Like 1

I'm sure Jepsen Jensen would have flown in for this meeting If he was given the call.

The BSPA really need to sort out the rules regarding guests as The Panthers were severely limited on their options!

Normal service resumed :D

• Like 4

We got Rosco as manager.

:rofl: :rofl:

We got Rosco as manager.

That's 2 years too late as well.

• Like 1

Summers is a poor choice, Coventry connection again....

Was going to attend, not now sadly, as hardly excites the fan.....

Doesn't excite the team managers either, neither of them are going.

Is Summers really the best we can get to cover Fisher.

• Like 2

Didn't you mean typical Peterborough procedure

No I meant speedway but there is no denying we could certainly do a lot better in that department - the whole sport needs a much more professional approach but thats another thread!

Now that we have our guest named I can only see a win for the Rebels - no offence to Aaron but Ryan Fisher's boots are huge to fill!

Thank you to Rosco for stepping into the breach left by our TWO Team Managers - an explanation for the reasons for this necessity would negate any suspicion of lack of interest etc...

Rosco P. Coltrane?

dont forget his stand in Enos Strate,the mighty twosome!!