British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Rye House V Somerset 12 April

Don't think Len bought his contract, I think Jason is still a Belle Vue asset ? But I could be wrong

Would that have made him protected in the draft for Belke Vue though?

• Like 1

Don't think Len bought his contract, I think Jason is still a Belle Vue asset ? But I could be wrong

Jason Garrity moves to Rye House on a... - Belle Vue Speedway ...

https://www.facebook.com/bellevuespeedway/posts/302420153171108

RYE House have completed the signing of Jason Garrity on a full transfer from Belle Vue. Garrity has started the season on-loan to the Premier League club from ...

Bellevueaces.co Website on 5/5/12 states Garrity joins Rye House on a permanant transfer for an undisclosed sum. That statement came two months after the row when Len jumped the gun about signing him and Belle Vue complained. So yes full asset for Rye. The Way Jason is going about things he'll end up copping a ban for withholding his services, then Len will terminate his loan and hold out for a full transfer. Could get messy. I would prefer he knuckles under but if he does go lets hope we replace him before the league kicks in and start with a settled side

Has he said he definitely isn't racing tomorrow or were Rye House waiting to see if he got through bees meeting

Has he said he definitely isn't racing tomorrow or were Rye House waiting to see if he got through bees meeting

R/R is on standby in case he's needed.

Is it R/R for Allen I'm guessing following his withdrawal from last nights meeting at Somerset?

Olly just tweeted, he is feeling rough after last nights crash and will not race tonight,

Presume R/R will be used.

1st time I've seen Brady Kurtz race. Very smooth,fast and stylish makes Leigh Adams look like a wild fence scraper.

May have just slowed him down with the weight of my praise

Edited by Triple.H.

1st time I've seen Brady Kurtz race. Very smooth,fast and stylish makes Leigh Adams look like a wild fence scraper.

May have just slowed him down with the weight of my praise

Saw him at Somerset a couple of weeks ago looked impressive.

I am sure your comment is tongue in cheek Triple. H. Sure he's fast, and he's definitely stylish, but there's a long way to go before he settles into that 'arm chair'.....

What a bunch of crap

• Like 1

Oh dear, looks like reality has set in after a promising start to the season, perhaps the scribes got the team right after all.

What a bunch of crap

Long season ahead if you want to beat 52 meetings this season! ;)

• Like 1

Long season ahead if you want to beat 52 meetings this season! ;)

Roll on October

Andrex for shadders taxi for lambert

I'm consoling myself with an Indian takeaway, so the Andrex would be very handy for tomorrow Edited by Shadders
  • Like 3

Bunyan on a tac after scoring 2 lol great move mr sampford .......not.......over to you shadders : )

Far be it for me to defend John "Mr Motivator" Sampford but...Rye were Not 12pts down until after heat 11 so could only use the second T/R in heat 12. That was their last opportunity and as the only programmed rider of the two rockets Bunyan had to take the T/R.

Load of crap against again against a side who won't be near the Title this season. Lambert has to go immediately as does Garrity who clearly couldn't care less. Again only Bowen, Boxall and Kennett are worth a mention and a trip to Mildenhall for me next Sunday unless two signings are made, i can't lake another thumping from that mob up the road.

• Like 1

Indeed a taxi is required. Morley in for Lambert, can we bring in Ty Prictor for Garrity?

Indeed a taxi is required. Morley in for Lambert, can we bring in Ty Prictor for Garrity?