British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Woz01

Coventry Bees V Kings Lynn Stars 11/04/2014

Well I am making my way up for this one now after receiving an email from Coventry speedway saying that all is on schedule for racing tonight.

So come on Screamer and Haza you know you want to :approve:

That was nice of them sending you a personal email. Credit where it's due. :t: I'll no doubt be having a walk round with the dog before the meeting starts so if you spot me please say 'hello'. She doesn't bite......I do though if provoked. :lol:

• Like 1

So Garrity has declared himself fit to ride

Going to be tough tonight but I'm going for a narrow Bees win!

Can't knock the lads commitment!

That was nice of them sending you a personal email. Credit where it's due. :t: I'll no doubt be having a walk round with the dog before the meeting starts so if you spot me please say 'hello'. She doesn't bite......I do though if provoked. :lol:

Yes credit where credit is due.It was actually Mick Horton who emailed me back so credit to him for that.I couldn't see every teams promoter doing this.

• Like 3

Hopeful of the Stars backing up at least a point. If we do need the help of TR's we should have the top end power to grab decent points.

Will be tough for Lambert, Porsing and the two Lewis' but confident they can step up.

Edited by Speedball
  • Like 1

Can't knock the lads commitment!

The wild bugger seems plenty capable of doing all the knocking himself ;):D

What's he actually done to himself? :unsure:

Severe bruising. He was in agony against Birmingham. Good of him to show commitment but just hope hes fit enough to ride as a guest would have won us the meeting on Wed and this is going to be even harder

Coventry will be hard nuts to crack anywhere when Garrity gets going. Maximum points for the Bees tonight if he is fit enough..

• Like 1

Coventry will be hard nuts to crack anywhere when Garrity gets going. Maximum points for the Bees tonight if he is fit enough..

That's a big if as was far from fit only 2 days ago

Severe bruising. He was in agony against Birmingham. Good of him to show commitment but just hope hes fit enough to ride as a guest would have won us the meeting on Wed and this is going to be even harder

Severe bruising of what? Anyway, he's riding, so I suppose we'll have to see how he goes. I don't really share the optimism of most on here. I really dont see us getting anything from this...............................

Severe bruising of what? Anyway, he's riding, so I suppose we'll have to see how he goes. I don't really share the optimism of most on here. I really dont see us getting anything from this...............................

That's all I know although it was his back he was holding after crash.

I agree with you, expecting the away team to win. Kings lynn looking very strong and ride Brandon well

Has this not been called off yet, or what's everyone's guess at what heat this will be abandoned. :D