British Speedway Forum
Mr Blobby

Workington V Edinburgh (lc) 12/4/14 @ 7pm

Edinbrugh will travel south for the return match after a comfortable win last night at Armadale. the comets will be looking for a similar scoreline tonight but in their favour. Edinburgh will be operating R/R for sneddon who has a back injury from his crash last night his rides can be taken by the reserves, fox and Fricke which makes us a little stronger IMO. Hopefully mills will turn up on time tonight instead of around heat 7 like he did last night. Should be another cracker.

Comets to win by 8.

Workington

1. Josh Grajczonek
  2. Mason Campton
  3. Ricky Wells
  4. Kyle Howarth
  5. Rene Bach
  6. Chris Mills
  7. Ashley Morris

Edinburgh

1. Craig Cook
  2. Aaron Fox
  3. Max Fricke
  4. Derek Sneddon R/R
  5. Sam Masters
  6. Justin Sedgmen
  7. Stevie Worrall
Edited by Mr Blobby

Everything screams a home win to me, but I said that last week about Berwick. I know Worky are a different prospect, but if our reserves score well again tonight it could be a close one. Also the bigger track may suit Sam and Aaron, also wouldn't be surprised with a Cookie maximum.

Will be very happy with any score that produces 3pts to be honest, E,boro always go well here so expecting a very difficult match especially if our reserves don't up the ante?

Cant afford to drop points at home in this competition, it will prove very costly as I cant see anyone taking anything from E,boro at Armadale so it's going to be a points difference outcome for me in this group so we need to get as many as possible?

Cookie max tonight one would suspect, far too good now for the PL!! ;)

Well what can we say about this Edinburgh team!!!! Fantastic :party::party::party::party::party::party:

Didn't think we would win at Berwick we did! didn't think we would win tonight we did comfortably as well against the team faniced ny most to win the league this year!

thats the last time i ever doubt this team this season, thats for sure.

10 points is way better than what Derek would of got but who would of thought Cookie would of scored 10!

won't be very often Worky will use a T.R at home this season!

Well done cookie!! Nice to see workington fans quiet. Silence in the grandstand!! ☺️

Was Cook's heat 15 placing a result of the tumble?

Well done Edinburgh deserved winners on the night which included some great speedway, despite my beloved comets coming out 2nd best an enjoyable meeting. We live to fight another day.

Come on the comets

Was Cook's heat 15 placing a result of the tumble?

good chance he has all ready had an bad one during the week at poole.

good chance he has all ready had an bad one during the week at poole.

Hope no long lasting effects.

TaylorJ, Jenga ... Your boys took a hell of a beating! Where are you?

• Like 1

Some bad feeling from the Moanarchs :lol:

Enjoyed the meeting some good racing, not too concerned yet the Worky riders still to get to their best, all credit to Edinburgh on the win and have some fine reserves in Worrall and Sedgmen, also Masters was very good.

Still think Worky will make the Play offs at the end of the season. :approve:

Having seen the trouble we had with Worky already def. not looking forward to the Monarchs visit on this showing. Still be good to see Deek and Stevie W.{GOD help our reserves]in his form together with his track knowledge.

Well we had a wake up call tonight a lesson in gating we will have to do better or we will not win many home matche's come on comets we can do better .