British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Brummies V Stars 18/04/14

Teams now confirmed

BIRMINGHAM: Ben Barker, Adam Skornicki, Edward Kennett, Daniel Nermark, Danny King, Tim Webster, Simon Lambert.

KING’S LYNN: Niels-Kristian Iversen, Nicklas Porsing, Rory Schlein, Robert Lambert, Kenneth Bjerre, Lewis Kerr, Lewis Rose.

Shopping at the bull ring if you have 2 women in tow.... loads of bars / cafes round there .... pop into the world famous rag market then erm erm oh there's a nature reserve which is ok by cannon hill park then have a look at the new edgbaston stand while your there now your running out of time get down perry brr

Thanks for the suggestions,looks like my credit card is going to take a bashing tomorrow :shock:

Thanks for the suggestions,looks like my credit card is going to take a bashing tomorrow :shock:

Sea Life Centre is worth a visit :t:

Sea Life Centre is worth a visit :t:

Thanks,is there also anywhere near the ground that does decent food before the speedway in the evening.

There's a Wetherstones pub just over the road from the track at the One Stop Shopping Centre where you will probably be parking your car

2 mins from car park to W/spoons

3 mins from W/spoons to track

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

Bad fan

Not sure he's wrong though based on the last 6 months or so.

The onestop has a KFC and Mcdonalds well worth a visit, Zoo at Dudley, Mailbox is quite nice so Ive been told and the new libarary has just opened, that is wonderful so Ive heard, enjoy your day in our fair city.

Teams now confirmed

BIRMINGHAM: Ben Barker, Adam Skornicki, Edward Kennett, Daniel Nermark, Danny King, Tim Webster, Simon Lambert.

KING’S LYNN: Niels-Kristian Iversen, Nicklas Porsing, Rory Schlein, Robert Lambert, Kenneth Bjerre, Lewis Kerr, Lewis Rose.

Oh dearie me, i can see the two young Stars reserves having a field day, lets just hope Skorni, continues his good form.

Not sure he's wrong though based on the last 6 months or so.

Let them think what they like David, It dont bother me lets just say I WILL NEVER BE SILENCED, from my experiences of being in a fans group at Birmingham City FC, i know when i can smell a rat, and trust me Graham Drury leaving Brum everyone thinks its the end of the mess, lets see if i am a bad fan in 12 months time eh

• Like 1

the new libarary has just opened, that is wonderful so Ive heard, enjoy your day in our fair city.

The new library is fantastic - enjoy, whatever you end up doing!

Let them think what they like David, It dont bother me lets just say I WILL NEVER BE SILENCED, from my experiences of being in a fans group at Birmingham City FC, i know when i can smell a rat, and trust me Graham Drury leaving Brum everyone thinks its the end of the mess, lets see if i am a bad fan in 12 months time eh

I'm in the same boat Gerry, and fed up of seeing both my most beloved clubs going to hell in a handcart as things stand.

• Like 1

back on topic, think it will be a bit closer than people think 48-42 to Kings Lynn, again depends on which Barker and King turn up, but if the KL big 3 are on top form and Robert Lambert takes to our track then it will be a lot worse,

I'm in the same boat Gerry, and fed up of seeing both my most beloved clubs going to hell in a handcart as things stand.

I know we are going off topic here, but have heard the Birmingham consortium to buy BCFC includes a few people of high standing in and around these parts Jasper Carrot, Jeff Lynne(ELO) maybe Trevor Francis and the guy who was responsible for getting the mega rich owners involved in Man City Gary Cooke, some serious money involved to supposedly have qatari royal family backing as well, buts lets see , onto Speedway i really do hope Brum have a bright future and invest in team building, but like you i have my doubts, if i am wrong i will openly hold my arms aloft and say i was wrong

Think Lynn will just about steal this one. 4 point Lynn victory. Not sure if Lambert Kerr or Rose have ever ridden there.

Ow hope all these predictions are right, love is an away win haha