British Speedway Forum

Tai, Richie, Lawson, Allen, Lanham, Boxall, Bowen

Sounds right to me. Hope 747 gets through, deserves it after his performances so far this season.

At least this meeting shouldn't be a bunch of crap :)

At least this meeting shouldn't be a bunch of crap :)

Watch this space ;)

• Like 1

Lets be honest....

If he couldn't get a 15 point max against that field, there really is something wrong.

Well done Lewis, fab job, and at a track that you've said isn't your most favorite, wont disgrace himself in the Final either.

Even so he still had to put 5 rides together...

Well done to Lewis Blackbird, and also Lewis Bridger (with his troubles)...

Well done Stevie Boxall - wasn't expecting that pass on Worrall, last bend, last lap, when he was already certain of qualifying if he stayed in second. Guy's a fighter, good luck at Monmore Steve

• Like 1

that line -up for a British final must be one of the lowest quality ever run. Tai is on a hiding to nothing if he does not win it.Good Luck to all the riders though.

Good to see Tai back at Hoddesdon, did all he had too, well done to Steve Boxall hope he gets a boost from tonight and a very impressive performance from Lewis Blackbird.

• Like 1

Tai was very impressive and never really needed to get out of 2nd gear to do it. Of the rest Boxall and Blackbird impressed me the most both quick and really attacked it

• Like 1

Not the best of meetings, but a spirited performance from a few. Impressed with Blackbird, who's really come on. Pleased to see Steve Boxall & Jason Garrity through. Rider who really caught my eye was Stefan Nielsen. Took a few chances, but deservedly grabbed a reserve berth. I hope Silver took him to one side and offered him a team place. Rides the track well and would certainly entertain.

Can't believe the chippy ran out of everything but chips before heat 4. They must've expected a larger than normal attendance. No wipes in the gents under the Tempstand. Tut tut!!

• Like 1

So Edward Kennett and Stefan Nielsen come 8th in the various semi-finals. Will the BSPA or whoever decides on the Wildcards do the decent thing and put them both through?

• Like 3

Not the best of meetings, but a spirited performance from a few. Impressed with Blackbird, who's really come on. Pleased to see Steve Boxall & Jason Garrity through. Rider who really caught my eye was Stefan Nielsen. Took a few chances, but deservedly grabbed a reserve berth. I hope Silver took him to one side and offered him a team place. Rides the track well and would certainly entertain.

Can't believe the chippy ran out of everything but chips before heat 4. They must've expected a larger than normal attendance. No wipes in the gents under the Tempstand. Tut tut!!

The chippy ran out before heat 1 :nono:

The chippy ran out before heat 1 :nono:

Embarassing Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1

Rye House shouldn't get these big individual meetings, because the track is crap.

Yeah, let's have every major meeting at Peterborough. Better still, close down all the other PL tracks and have every meeting there. Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1