British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waco

Mildenhall V Storm Sun 20th 3-30 Pm

Surprised no one has started a thread on this exciting looking encounter which could go to the wire ,,,What do you think ?

Think most Mildenhall fans use the Facebook page rather than this forum now.Going to be a close meeting I think.Can't make today unfortunately.Looks a bit cloudy at the moment but I think by looking at the weather forecast the meeting will go ahead.Good luck to the lads

Yes you are right Adz, the facebook group is where most things Mildenhall get discussed now.
The track is in perfect condition and it is full steam ahead, for what Waco correctly describes as an exciting looking fixture

Mildenhall are without Joe Jacobs who is replaced by Ben Morley, and we will be utilising R/R for Brendan Johnson who is ill
Gates open at 2pm for a 3.30 start

Talking of the Facebook page, the admin settings must be a closed group or something as if you are not a member of the group, and you type in Mildenhall Speedway or other variants, it doesn't come up. I have recently had to set up a new Facebook account and even on that new account, you can't find the Facebook page, perhaps the settings could be changed and a link to the Facebook page added here or the main website.

Talking of the Facebook page, the admin settings must be a closed group or something as if you are not a member of the group, and you type in Mildenhall Speedway or other variants, it doesn't come up. I have recently had to set up a new Facebook account and even on that new account, you can't find the Facebook page, perhaps the settings could be changed and a link to the Facebook page added here or the main website.

I have the same problem, I can't find it!

As I say, unless you are on the list now, you can't find it.

Anyway onto today's meeting, my thoughts are, Halsey rode well as usual, Bates had trouble at nearly every first bend and had a frustrating afternoon, Morley just doesn't seem fast enough, he is a tidy and neat rider, but not fast enough, both Conners rode well, and Kingston will be a real talent, reminds me of Bates a few years back, but even faster I think! Well done to the Coventry team though, they rode well. We missed Jacobs today and Bates had a nightmare.

As I say, unless you are on the list now, you can't find it.

Anyway onto today's meeting, my thoughts are, Halsey rode well as usual, Bates had trouble at nearly every first bend and had a frustrating afternoon, Morley just doesn't seem fast enough, he is a tidy and neat rider, but not fast enough, both Conners rode well, and Kingston will be a real talent, reminds me of Bates a few years back, but even faster I think! Well done to the Coventry team though, they rode well. We missed Jacobs today and Bates had a nightmare.

Well done to the Storm, any win at mildenhall is hard to come by, yes you missed JJ, but on the other hand RR probably scored more than Brendan would have done, its still early days yet, lots to happen before the business end comes along.

• Like 1