British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Comets Vs Panthers - 26/04/14

Any local weather updates as this looked very iffy on previous forecasts.

• Like 1

going to be a good meeting,but are the panthers strong enough to overcome the comets,dont think so as posted earlier Mr Lawson cannot come from the back and its the first time Mr Dryml has seen dp so i think the panthers will go away with there tails firmly between there legs

going to be a good meeting,but are the panthers strong enough to overcome the comets,dont think so as posted earlier Mr Lawson cannot come from the back and its the first time Mr Dryml has seen dp so i think the panthers will go away with there tails firmly between there legs

Dryml hadn't been to Hoddesdon either but wasn't too bad on his first visit, think this will come down to what Blackbird, Jacobs and Greenwood bring to the mix.

I think this could be close, I was surprised to see you lost to Edinburgh the other week.

Lawson has been passing more this season. He had a good race with Kildeman with passing and repassing, finishing 2nd to PKs 3rd, he's usually a good gater too, should be a good meeting.

its the first time Mr Dryml has seen dp so i think the panthers will go away with there tails firmly between there legs

if ales gates he'll score points if he don't he won't , blackbird bjerre and oystercard all look there sitting on fast machinery and are riding well , so there shouldn't be any excuses for panthers tonight if panthers reserves get a few it could be a real close meeting ,

Sunny at the moment here but clouds all around

Kyle and Ricky are key tonight, they haven't fired as yet as a pair and that continues we will struggle tonight, if they click I can see a 10 point win

Sunny at the moment here but clouds all around

Kyle and Ricky are key tonight, they haven't fired as yet as a pair and that continues we will struggle tonight, if they click I can see a 10 point win

:lol::lol::lol:

Tonight is the night that the Panthers cement themselves a PL contenders, We have the best side in the premier league.

Workington will leave with nothing tonight, absolutely nothing.

Comets win no surprise for me, best looking team in the league imo..

Obvious to see where we lost the meeting tonight, but Lewis, Joe and Olly have been superb all season, so allowed an off night, just shame they all had one at the same time! Ales poor again.

• Like 1

:lol::lol::lol:

Tonight is the night that the Panthers cement themselves a PL contenders, We have the best side in the premier league.

Workington PETERBOROUGH will leave with nothing tonight, absolutely nothing.

thought i would fix your post for you! :D

• Like 5

King Kenny Bjerre! Liam Gallagher Fan Club! Hougaard Racing Fans! THJ Racing Fans! Jepsen Jensen Fan Club! Avril Lavigne! Linus Sundstrom Racing! Jepsen Jensen Racing!

Can you hear me? Your boys took a hell of a beating!

:party:

• Like 1

King Kenny Bjerre! Liam Gallagher Fan Club! Hougaard Racing Fans! THJ Racing Fans! Jepsen Jensen Fan Club! Avril Lavigne! Linus Sundstrom Racing! Jepsen Jensen Racing!

Can you hear me? Your boys took a hell of a beating!

:party:

If we had all of the ones you named riding, we would have won

• Like 1