British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Comets Vs Panthers - 26/04/14

because it's amusing at times maybe

No sir ... you are amusing at times (maybe, LOL) ... some people are just plain bonkers.

I was only trolling the troll ... some people are soooooo serious. You Peatboghorror fans need to chill a bit - you've got a great looking team with a mix of experience and youth, but the PL ain't a stroll in the park.

Maybe the playground name calling you descended to was out of order though. Trying to be clever with someones name is the stuff of 3 year olds which I assume you are not

Ales is in a 2nd career having damn near died riding speedway so any rider that has been through that or in fact any rider deserves not to be belittled by people on here in my opinion

• Like 6

Maybe the playground name calling you descended to was out of order though. Trying to be clever with someones name is the stuff of 3 year olds which I assume you are not

Ales is in a 2nd career having damn near died riding speedway so any rider that has been through that or in fact any rider deserves not to be belittled by people on here in my opinion

Chris - I know you've been a friend as well as a fan of the Dryml's for years and years - and I've called them the Dribble brothers for nearly all that time.

This shizzle happens constantly - you only have to see the comments about Morten Risager (not just name calling, but downright rude stuff) - and in recent years he's suffered a very bad hand injury and a broken back.

People genuinely do take all this forum stuff far too seriously.

• Like 3

Chris - I know you've been a friend as well as a fan of the Dryml's for years and years - and I've called them the Dribble brothers for nearly all that time.

This shizzle happens constantly - you only have to see the comments about Morten Risager (not just name calling, but downright rude stuff) - and in recent years he's suffered a very bad hand injury and a broken back.

People genuinely do take all this forum stuff far too seriously.

But you have not called them the Dribble brothers this time, mind you that is still 3 year old stuff

Not sure I understand the correlation to Morten Risager, I hold the same opinion, it's unnecessary but

If you believe you are justified because people do it to another rider then blimey that's even worse

Yes people take this too seriously but riders deserve respect and not silly childish name calling

Yes I have been a good friend on them since they came over in 1999 but actually that is really not relevant

Just my view, mind you maybe I have just grown up over the years

Dryml is a nice guy, why would anyone attack him personally?

I've met the bloke on a couple of occasion and you couldn't meet a nicer bloke.

LG X

So we (the supporters) are only allowed to call the riders by their names and nothing else then? :neutral:

But i'm sure we all have certain names for riders though? Sure Peter Kildemand has been called "Killer", is that wrong? or Lasse Bjerre being called "baby Bjerre"? So it must also be wrong to call riders my a "given" nickname like Grin (Greg Hancock), Puk (Niels Kristian Iversen) or Woofy Woofy Woofy (Tai Woffinden)?

And just when Mr number 84 was gathering pace! :rofl:

Where exactly is Workington?

Was thinking of going on a train but It takes over 6 hours, the train price isn't bad but I would have to book a hotel and the weather is iffy

Has to be a no go for me I'm afraid.

Edit: The weather looks ok so I'll make a decision tonight, It depends on if the Oasis rumours gather pace as I will need money to buy tickets for their shows.

Remember one time I went to Workington they hadn't paid the man with the water cart and after a long delay on a hot night the guy turned up went round the track faster than many of the riders ,after 3-4 races everyone on the bends realised they were being showered in cow pats and all, the guy had the last laugh he had filled the water browser with slurry .

• Like 1

Remember one time I went to Workington they hadn't paid the man with the water cart and after a long delay on a hot night the guy turned up went round the track faster than many of the riders ,after 3-4 races everyone on the bends realised they were being showered in cow pats and all, the guy had the last laugh he had filled the water browser with slurry .

Just as well they have their own now!

cant remember that. was that in the new or old era..

So we (the supporters) are only allowed to call the riders by their names and nothing else then? :neutral:

But i'm sure we all have certain names for riders though? Sure Peter Kildemand has been called "Killer", is that wrong? or Lasse Bjerre being called "baby Bjerre"? So it must also be wrong to call riders my a "given" nickname like Grin (Greg Hancock), Puk (Niels Kristian Iversen) or Woofy Woofy Woofy (Tai Woffinden)?

And just when Mr number 84 was gathering pace! :rofl:

And all of those are somewhat different to calling Ales Dryml, Alice Dribble IMO

Not very cheery in the grown up world , thank goodness i stay out of it as much as i can

• Like 3

cant remember that. was that in the new or old era..

Old era the Panthers had the likes of Hawkins Barney Chapman Flatman Fortune in the eighties i think, think it was not long after that they folded

with money problems ,the track quickly dried out that night and the dust was so thick they abandoned the meeting as the guy was clearly not coming back

Edited by scoobydoo

must have been in the ron bagley era.

Oh Peterborough fans you don't know when you are spoilt, If you are not satisfied with Dryml A then take your pick of riders to do a Keith Chegwins swap shop.

How about Bunyan on his 3 +average

How about Garrity who is about as reliable as a Politicians promise

How about Tres started at 5+ is currently on 5+ and will finish on 5+

How about Lambert S don't know where to start here

How about the rudy lot of um

I for one would be very happy to "suffer" Dryml A

Oh Peterborough fans you don't know when you are spoilt, If you are not satisfied with Dryml A then take your pick of riders to do a Keith Chegwins swap shop.

How about Bunyan on his 3 +average

How about Garrity who is about as reliable as a Politicians promise

How about Tres started at 5+ is currently on 5+ and will finish on 5+

How about Lambert S don't know where to start here

How about the rudy lot of um

I for one would be very happy to "suffer" Dryml A

Which Boro fans have said that ??? :nono:

• Like 1