British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Glasgow Vs Panthers - 27th April

See Worky beat them 52 - 40............so much for Horton getting 4 points then............

Good luck tomorrow guys............

RP

• Like 1

After reading some of the posts on page one from Panther fans good luck to Glasgow and hope you get your first win of the season!

After reading some of the posts on page one from Panther fans good luck to Glasgow and hope you get your first win of the season!

We have may have lost to Workington who are a good side but there's no way in hell that we are losing to Glasgow.

Glasgow's side is crap.

We have may have lost to Workington who are a good side but there's no way in hell that we are losing to Glasgow.

Glasgow's side is crap.

Really hope this comes back to haunt you!

Edited by fred

Yeah as long as he doesnt look back in anger after the meeting.

• Like 1

Really hope our boys have their machinery sorted today and ride to the potential that we know they have.... and I dont mean what they have done so far this season !Lets get our first home win and show these cocky panthers fans that we are not crap and won't be winning the wooden spoon this year. Just need Kevin , Theo and Mark to step up and we will have our first win... Come on boys you can do it !!

Really hope our boys have their machinery sorted today and ride to the potential that we know they have.... and I dont mean what they have done so far this season !Lets get our first home win and show these cocky panthers fans that we are not crap and won't be winning the wooden spoon this year. Just need Kevin , Theo and Mark to step up and we will have our first win... Come on boys you can do it !!

we have 1 dozeymare (who never attends) please don't tar us all with the same brush

• Like 3

we have 1 dozeymare (who never attends) please don't tar us all with the same brushT

We dont :lol: most of us who read other threads know what we're dealing with :P

• Like 1

we have 1 dozeymare (who never attends) please don't tar us all with the same brush

We have a few of them too and funnily enough don't attend, although they don't brag that we are great but constantly criticize looking at results and not effort. Hope the meeting is as good as our redcar meeting, with Glasgow taking the win, because we really need it, can't have another season like last year or we will not survive :(

Paulco are you off facebook again ?

We have a few of them too and funnily enough don't attend, although they don't brag that we are great but constantly criticize looking at results and not effort. Hope the meeting is as good as our redcar meeting, with Glasgow taking the win, because we really need it, can't have another season like last year or we will not survive :(

Paulco are you off facebook again ?

Binned it ages ago mate . The Glasgow pages became an embarrassment and apart from that it was just folk moaning and taking pictures of their dinner . So ............................

And i can well imagine what it must have been like last Sunday night , so i'm well out of it .

Edited by Paulco
  • Like 2

aye it was bad last Sunday night, not made any better by the smugville lot...

• Like 1

aye it was bad last Sunday night, not made any better by the smugville lot...

They had won the right to gloat , that never bothered me in the slightest .

Was the internal politics that p1ssed me off . The rubbish stirrers and troublemakers . I turn up to support the team , have a bevvy and go home again . I leave the politics and the slanging matches to others

" rubbish stirrers " dear me :shock: . i used the jobby word :wink:

Edited by Paulco
  • Like 6

How is the weather looking for the battle of the big cats?

cloudy but dry at the moment, very dull, my weather app on phone says no rain , so here's hoping it stays that way , we DO NOT NEED another rain off

cloudy but dry at the moment, very dull, my weather app on phone says no rain , so here's hoping it stays that way , we DO NOT NEED another rain off

Thank you for that.