British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirates 28/04/2014

Charles Wright guests for Newman

With a bit of luck we can nick a point

Good... :t:

Good guest. Who will he be sharing the reserve berth with though?

You don't actually believe the twaddle you spew out, do you?

Make things up to fit your argument?

You lose the argument the second your start to lie and make things up.

Oh the hypocrisy!!!

• Like 1

Nothing official has come out of Poole to say it is not Smart. Smart rides Plymouth well with its tight turns. Might be ok at BV.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Smart and Charles Wright are listed for tomorrow on the Poole website, Newman and TBC on the Belle Vue one. Newman isn't riding, so would probably err towards the Poole being accurate.

Edited by Nellie

Smart and Charles Wright are listed for tomorrow on the Poole website, Newman and TBC on the Belle Vue one. Newman isn't riding, so would probably err towards the Poole being accurate.

BV site actually says Newman, Guest TBC - not Newman and Guest TBC.

Smart will be riding - unless he's somehow injured on the way to Manchester.

Or a host of other Anti Poole bashers who are clearly jealous of our clubs success. Ignore them Steve, they can't help it, eventually they will start talking and arguing with themselves.. we will do all the talking on the track, and even if we did lose tomorrow night, it wouldn't bother me, but come October they will have something else to moan about... The seasons a marathon, not a sprint. ;)

Aaah bless, Shov`s Auntie to springs up as usual and blindly follow the lead.

Bless.

BV site actually says Newman, Guest TBC - not Newman and Guest TBC.

Smart will be riding - unless he's somehow injured on the way to Manchester.

It says "Chris Holder, Josh Grajczonek, Przemyslaw Pawlicki, Vaclav Milik, Maciej Janowski ©, Kyle Newman, GUEST TBC"

There's only six riders mentioned, so the TBC must be for Smart. I agree with you though, I think he'll be there.

Charles wright should clean up at reserve, pirates favourites for this one I think

Jesus I made the comment that Holder hates the Belle Vue track and this guy still argues the toss! You couldn't make it up even though it's on record what Holder thinks.

Bet he still thinks Bates will end up at Poole the way he and Steve Brum go on about it. PMSL!!!!!

get a grip for christs sake! You twist and spin everything that people write to suit yourself when you quite clearly feel like you have lost the argument. Just for the record try reading what I write. You state Holder hates the place and I have not disagreed that he has said that. What I and others have pointed out to you is that he scores well there. So it doesn't matter if he hates it there he still scores points can you get that or is it to difficult to understand. And please point out where I have said Bates is going to Poole? All I have said is he shouldn't be allowed on the draft list. Quite frankly you have become the laughing stock on this forum. I've just read the last 3 pages and everyone is just taking the rise out of you and mocking the guff you write. But you go ahead and say its just me like you usually do. What I'm hoping for tonight is a belle Vue win and Holder to get 15 just to see what your report is!
  • Like 1