British Speedway Forum
Tsunami

Newcastle Diamonds V Berwick Bandits 27th April, 2014

Well I was down in Jesmond visiting my Uncle Monty and there was not a drop.

Hoses been out methinks.

Then get old Monty down to the shops and get him to buy a drop.

1. Kenni Larsen 11.59

2. Chris Schramm 4.00

3. Anton Rosen 6.94

4. Lewis Kerr 6.26

5. Stuart Robson 7.58

6. Ben Morley 3.00

7. Lewis Rose 3.00

Might not be the strongest but it's still a team :)

A few days ago you were booting poor old Schramm out of the reserve position, now you putting him in as your No2 which is widely recognized as the hardest position to ride. Larsen would be a bid scorer in the PL but would it be wise to make to many changes to get him in.

A few days ago you were booting poor old Schramm out of the reserve position, now you putting him in as your No2 which is widely recognized as the hardest position to ride. Larsen would be a bid scorer in the PL but would it be wise to make to many changes to get him in.

I wouldn't want this team at all, I'd prefer the one we have now. :)

• Like 2

it never rains in jesmond.

if he average 8.5 or 9 aye... Averaging 7 is hardly having cracking meetings mate... Or do you mean 'better' meetings :)

No. If Ludde is having many duff meetings as others think he is, then he must be getting some cracking scores to still maintain a 7 point average, and still be our highest averaged rider till next month. Simple maths, he must be scoring points somewhere.

Well I was down in Jesmond visiting my Uncle Monty and there was not a drop.

Hoses been out methinks.

Someone telling porkies. I wonder why.

NO.

No. If Ludde is having many duff meetings as others think he is, then he must be getting some cracking scores to still maintain a 7 point average, and still be our highest averaged rider till next month. Simple maths, he must be scoring points somewhere.

NO.

masked by some big home scores in big home wins..... He's scored something like 29 points from 27 away rides this season.

The age old query for any management in our currant position-can we afford not to-then again do any of us want to see the sort of knee-jerk reaction ala Sheffield.

And (possibly) go bust in the process??? Yeah, that'll work.

In the current financial climate, you have to cut your cloth accordingly.

• Like 1

And (possibly) go bust in the process??? Yeah, that'll work.

In the current financial climate, you have to cut your cloth accordingly.

Too true. Plymouth are finding out some cold, hard facts this week.

Someone telling porkies. I wonder why.

NO.

Sh**t* & Stirring comes to mind :D

Edited by TOURETTES
  • Like 1

masked by some big home scores in big home wins..... He's scored something like 29 points from 27 away rides this season.

So you agree then.

Sh**t* & Stirring comes to mind :D

What me?

:shock: