British Speedway Forum
Tsunami

Newcastle Diamonds V Berwick Bandits 27th April, 2014

i thought you were done with dashing round after the last time i had to pick you off the steps

So it was you Diamonds7 - again - many thanks for that. It was because of that fall they had to do the work on the Grandstand. I was heavy then, and when I fell I must have weakened the foundations. :o;):rofl: :rofl:

I tried to find like a polish league forum thing or like the speedway gb website but polish but I couldn't find one :(

I'm sorry for annoying everyone with my constant suggestions :(

You are NOT annoying me Diamonds. :t::) :)

• Like 1

Nilsson rides div 2 in Poland for Start Gniezno.

That is one of the problems you are going to have, by being a Sunday race-night, a lot of the type of riders people think we need will be racing in Poland, therefore ruling them out.

The only way round it would, of course, switch back to a Monday, but we lose about 10%-15% of the crowd apparently when we run on an 'ordinary' Monday (not Bank Hols though).

Also, on the 'big hitter' front, can Newcastle actually afford that type of rider on the crowds we are currently getting?

The age old query for any management in our currant position-can we afford not to-then again do any of us want to see the sort of knee-jerk reaction ala Sheffield.

So it was you Diamonds7 - again - many thanks for that. It was because of that fall they had to do the work on the Grandstand. I was heavy then, and when I fell I must have weakened the foundations. :o;):rofl: :rofl:

You are NOT annoying me Diamonds. :t::) :)

well maybe I can,,, seeing as now, the imminence of Ludvig leaving the number 1 slot will have you beaming,,, even more so with a 'red n white' taking over,,, but even I was suprised to see Luddo's average increase, so he's still getting better ;-)

• Like 1

well maybe I can,,, seeing as now, the imminence of Ludvig leaving the number 1 slot will have you beaming,,, even more so with a 'red n white' taking over,,, but even I was suprised to see Luddo's average increase, so he's still getting better ;-)

Thing is that even though Ludde can have iffy meetings, he was still our top points scorer so he must have some cracking meetings that some people forget.

Yeah , Poland is a pain in the arse

Is Kenni Larson 1-fit 2-racing{other than Poland}3-recovered and any good 4-available on a sensible average ?

Is Kenni Larson 1-fit 2-racing{other than Poland}3-recovered and any good 4-available on a sensible average ?

Available, but you would need to drop 2 to get him in.

• Like 1

And best of all he does not have a team in Poland. He could be a Diamond very soon.

While too like Adam, is he not a terrible risk when we need a sure bet points scorer.

While too like Adam, is he not a terrible risk when we need a sure bet points scorer.

He was dire at our place in the Sheffield meeting.

He was dire at our place in the Sheffield meeting.

and the time before that,,, a shame, but it's the way it is :-(,,,

but I would'nt be sharpening the axe just yet,,, cos apart from Robbo, (who looks as fresh as ever),,, none of the rest have been very consistant,,, hopefully they'll be pulling up trees late in the season,,, when it's time to take the playoffs,,, just IMO mind :-)

Having made a bit of a chump of ones self believing that speedway was going to return to Berrington Lough, I`d have thought you would've considered things a bit more.

But it appears not.

Well I was down in Jesmond visiting my Uncle Monty and there was not a drop.

Hoses been out methinks.

Well I was down in Jesmond visiting my Uncle Monty and there was not a drop.

Hoses been out methinks.

it never rains in jesmond.

Thing is that even though Ludde can have iffy meetings, he was still our top points scorer so he must have some cracking meetings that some people forget.

if he average 8.5 or 9 aye... Averaging 7 is hardly having cracking meetings mate... Or do you mean 'better' meetings :)

Kenni's average would be 11.59 (I think)

He is fit

He races in Sweden and Poland

Kenni would be just a little good :P

He would be able to fit in but major changes to the squad would have to happen and even I know there's not a hope in hell of it happening. :(

Kenni's average would be 11.59 (I think)

He is fit

He races in Sweden and Poland

Kenni would be just a little good :P

He would be able to fit in but major changes to the squad would have to happen and even I know there's not a hope in hell of it happening. :(

i bet you can't work out 5 teams incorporating kenni some of our riders and other available riders??

Available, but you would need to drop 2 to get him in.

Thought as much but just think of the clamour from the fans. A true number one capable of causing devastation anywhere-alas a pipe dream.

i bet you can't work out 5 teams incorporating kenni some of our riders and other available riders??

1. Kenni Larsen 11.59

2. Chris Schramm 4.00

3. Anton Rosen 6.94

4. Lewis Kerr 6.26

5. Stuart Robson 7.58

6. Ben Morley 3.00

7. Lewis Rose 3.00

Might not be the strongest but it's still a team :)