British Speedway Forum
Pirate Nick

Poole V Belle Vue 7/5

Clearly he didn't think he touched him

Shamek came around the outside of Cook on bend three. Cook then pushed out, out and then further out with Shamek alongside him. Eventually Cook rode Shamek into the fence leaving bend four and Shemek went down at the very end of the air fence.

Ref stuck yellow light on straight away. Dirty riding plain and simple If it had ben NP in a GP there would have been page after page on it.

• Like 1

Josh Grajczonek just gets better and better..

An excellent signing by the Pirates and all above board too :shock::t:

He is and was. He was also avaliable to other clubs. KL even used him !!! :rofl:

Bit like the Poole Pirates management then ;):D

Oh uh, those sour grapes must be near rotting by now..

Shamek came around the outside of Cook on bend three. Cook then pushed out, out and then further out with Shamek alongside him. Eventually Cook rode Shamek into the fence leaving bend four and Shemek went down at the very end of the air fence.

Ref stuck yellow light on straight away. Dirty riding plain and simple If it had ben NP in a GP there would have been page after page on it.

Give this a chance Steve, its only just started.. :D

Did Cook really fence Pawlicki or not because I did not see it.

Lets put it this way, Shamek had no where to go..

Lets put it this way, Shamek had no where to go..

thats racing im afraid ! Pawlicki should have opted for plan b !

I like hard racing but in this instant Cook was at fault.

• Like 1

Good effort by Belle Vue on a dusty track. Always gonna be hard when you lose a reserve so early on esp only having 1 rider in heat 9 when the other team are using a "guest" for a sacked rider who would have scored less.

Too scared to tag Pawlicki in his tweet though! Coward. Love that Darcy did it for him :) Oh and he claims he didn't roll either. Comedy.

Cook was downright dangerous in that move on Pawlicki..............and so much for his double points ride..........

Love that Darcy tagged Shamek though...........

Yes he did..............no question it was Cook's fault..........

RP

Edited by Red Panda

Yes, he stuffed Shamek into the fence...the whole of the stadium saw it and Cookie was enemy No. 1 after that :t:

And that was the same heat in which he did a stone cold roller at the start yet AGAIN. What a plonker! :rofl:

• Like 1

Nice to see Cook tell the world about his exclusion rather than keep silent as is the case with folk with something to hide. It also gives others right to reply if they feel the comments about them are out of order. I look forward to that chit chat.

Nothing to enthuse about racing wise aside from Pawlicki's acrobatics. Surprised Worrall wasn't exclude when he hit Pawlicki's bike, even though he wasn't on it.

Good to see Holder score well as he's not looked the same rider since returning from his horrendous injuries. He might not have another title in him but I think he can compete well in the GP's for a couple more years.

Love that Darcy tagged Shamek

Eh? What does that mean?

Nice to see Cook tell the world about his exclusion rather than keep silent as is the case with folk with something to hide. It also gives others right to reply if they feel the comments about them are out of order. I look forward to that chit chat.

Nothing to enthuse about racing wise aside from Pawlicki's acrobatics. Surprised Worrall wasn't exclude when he hit Pawlicki's bike, even though he wasn't on it.

Good to see Holder score well as he's not looked the same rider since returning from his horrendous injuries. He might not have another title in him but I think he can compete well in the GP's for a couple more years.

Once the ref had marked his card Cook scores 1 0 1. Coincidence?

• Like 3

Eh? What does that mean?

On Twitter cos Cook did not

RP

Cook,as much as i rate him shouldnt mouth of on Twitter about Pawlicki, should go and have a word with him face to face rather waiting till he hits the first road North!! acting like a coward is quite stupid,until hes as good as Pawlicki,he should keep his mouth shut and concentrate on getting to a higher level-- which i hope he does

Why should Worrall have been excluded..........he was not the primary cause of the stoppage...............

Good effort by Belle Vue on a dusty track. Always gonna be hard when you lose a reserve so early on esp only having 1 rider in heat 9 when the other team are using a "guest" for a sacked rider who would have scored less.

So your saying Lee Smart wouldn't have scored in a race where the opposition only had one rider!