British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

Newcastle V Workington 04/05/2014

I thought there would have been a Thread going on this - there isn't - so here it is. :wink:

I would hope that Newcastle could win this one. However Rene Bach, Kyle Howarth and Josh Grajczonek may have something to say about that.

Only one problem I can see and that is the Weather. The Forecast isn't great.

I thought there would have been a Thread going on this - there isn't - so here it is. :wink:

I would hope that Newcastle could win this one. However Rene Bach, Kyle Howarth and Josh Grajczonek may have something to say about that.

Only one problem I can see and that is the Weather. The Forecast isn't great.

I doubt very much if Rene will be fit to ride tomorrow.

Weather wise - MetOffice.gov.uk says rain from 8 till 12/1pm then fine, so hopefully we will 'get away with it' (famous last words!).

I doubt very much if Rene will be fit to ride tomorrow.

Weather wise - MetOffice.gov.uk says rain from 8 till 12/1pm then fine, so hopefully we will 'get away with it' (famous last words!).

He wont be Abbott, badly bruised but nothing broken apparently so that's some good news at least?

R/R tomorrow for Rene, Wells/Morris back for the Comets so everyone available for the cover rides which should give us some options, be tough tho so a 1pt return is about best we can hope for!!

I thought he was back for tomorrow

To me a hopeful but in reality its gonna be r/r, but given his now official average, it ain't too bad methinks.

Any ideas on the riding orders for tonight's teams, trying to set-up the updates thread??

I think we would have got something from this if Rene had been fit but as it stands we will do very well to get a point, if Josh keeps flying and Ashley continues his better form who knows though

Robbo was a great guest for us last night and will be the main threat today without doubt, I think Lindgren will go well as well with not being at number 1 now

He wont be Abbott, badly bruised but nothing broken apparently so that's some good news at least?

R/R tomorrow for Rene, Wells/Morris back for the Comets so everyone available for the cover rides which should give us some options, be tough tho so a 1pt return is about best we can hope for!!

Josh won't get an extra ride as Rene is third in the averages for May

2 six man teams . still 4 riders in each heat. so still a full line up for each heat. unless you are a rene/anton lover.hope to get a point outa this meet.

2 six man teams . still 4 riders in each heat. so still a full line up for each heat. unless you are a rene/anton lover.hope to get a point outa this meet.

never in the world??..what you banging your gums about?? I mean the delays that rr can cause on top of other delays ....it can be a long drawn out process.

Think I will give this a miss if it's likely to be 2 six man teams.

maybe i have read this wrong, but i cant see it.

Coming over on supporters bus, we could have really done with having Rene for this one , he did well over there in the Ian Thomas Trophy. Stuart was a really great guest last night for us and Ludvig seems to have found his form, hope we can nick a point :wink:

Edited by Taylorj
  • Like 1