British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

Newcastle V Workington 04/05/2014

I think we would have got something from this if Rene had been fit but as it stands we will do very well to get a point, if Josh keeps flying and Ashley continues his better form who knows though

Robbo was a great guest for us last night and will be the main threat today without doubt, I think Lindgren will go well as well with not being at number 1 now

Josh won't get an extra ride as Rene is third in the averages for May

So I found out last night, could make all the difference considering the form Josh is in right now, still hopeful of nicking a point out of this!! ;)

Any ideas on the riding orders for tonight's teams, trying to set-up the updates thread??

maybe something like

1.Stuart Robson

2.lewis Kerr

3.ludvig lindgren

4.Christian henry

5.r/r

6.Chris Schramm

7.lewis rose

Who knows whats George has up his sleeve

Having seen the new Riding order - I am sure that this will surprise people - but - I am happy with the Team. Had it been like this from the start of the Season (I know it couldn't be because of yet more stupid Rules) there would have been no complaints from me.

Just to prove that I CAN be happy sometimes. :t::) :) B)

maybe something like

1.Stuart Robson

2.lewis Kerr

3.ludvig lindgren

4.Christian henry

5.r/r

6.Chris Schramm

7.lewis rose

rider replacement at 5?? With only Henry Kerr and reserves that can take rides??

Given no 5 rides with reserves and heat 13 I'd be very surprised...

rider replacement at 5?? With only Henry Kerr and reserves that can take rides??

I thought Anton was back for this meeting but if not it'll be

1. Stuart Robson

2. R/R

3. Christian Henry

4. Lewis Kerr

5. Ludvig Lindgren

6. Chris Schramm

7. Lewis Rose

Did the r/r rule not use to be up to be one point above the guy you are replacing. Am I wrong or did it change. If not surely Ludo is eligible .

Did the r/r rule not use to be up to be one point above the guy you are replacing. Am I wrong or did it change. If not surely Ludo is eligible .

lindgren is now 2 above Rosen, Rosen is 4th in the averages with Henry 3rd and Kerr 5th

It's one place in the averages not one point.

Edited by Arson fire

Had planned to do this meeting before they are both 6 man teams, cant decide whether I will bother now. Fancy Newcastle by about 6.

Edited by emilali

Suprised the haven't moved the start time back to 7 or 7.30 to allow supporters going to the Gateshead game to get to Brough

lindgren is now 2 above Rosen, Rosen is 4th in the averages with Henry 3rd and Kerr 5th

It's one place in the averages not one point.

Thanks for helping me out with that.

maybe something like

1.Stuart Robson

2.lewis Kerr

3.ludvig lindgren

4.Christian henry

5.r/r

6.Chris Schramm

7.lewis rose

Having seen the new Riding order - I am sure that this will surprise people - but - I am happy with the Team. Had it been like this from the start of the Season (I know it couldn't be because of yet more stupid Rules) there would have been no complaints from me.

Just to prove that I CAN be happy sometimes. :t::) :) B)

I thought Anton was back for this meeting but if not it'll be

1. Stuart Robson

2. R/R

3. Christian Henry

4. Lewis Kerr

5. Ludvig Lindgren

6. Chris Schramm

7. Lewis Rose

Anton (or R/R) won't be at 5, as George said that no rider would be in the same race number as they were at Peterborough and Anton was No.5.

• Like 1

Anton (or R/R) won't be at 5, as George said that no rider would be in the same race number as they were at Peterborough and Anton was No.5.

He'll be keeping the Robbo Kerr pairing together which is good :t:

Rosen and Henry would be a strong 3 and 4

and Ludvig IMO would be a lot better at number 5

Hopefully Kerr will be using his KL bikes tonight rather than the ones he used at Peterborough :P

P.S. Just To add, I'm sorry about my previous posts on this website and if I have upset anyone by posting them. I will from now on try to be a better poster and be more considerate to others and every rider. I can only ask for forgiveness and hopefully you will all give it. :t:

if anton was put in the programme at number 5 and then was unable to ride through injury or whatever. the r/r MUST be at whatever number anton was programmed to ride at. cant see 5 being a prob for the diamonds today with your trick track.

if anton was put in the programme at number 5 and then was unable to ride through injury or whatever. the r/r MUST be at whatever number anton was programmed to ride at. cant see 5 being a prob for the diamonds today with your trick track.

Is that why Sheffield put Ty Proctor at number 2? Is that where h will ride for the rest of the season?