British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

31/05 Prague Speedway Gp

I take it you watching the Polish coverage, nothing on our screens until the top of the hour here in the UK

Hello mate.

No I've got the official stream, since it is completely unknown here in the US. One of the few times I have it good here! No commentary though (yet) but a "Danish" quality stream, so i'm set fair Paul.

Bet365 offering 4/5 for Millik to outscore Harris in their rider match-ups? Surely that'll be easy money?

Come on Prague surprise us with good racing even if we have to wait a few heats.

Bet365 offering 4/5 for Millik to outscore Harris in their rider match-ups? Surely that'll be easy money?

Is this the betting thread?

We only chat about the racing and hot start girls on here lol.

• Like 1

Ah, now I do have Kelvin and Nige, so we're all set mate.

Hello All

Bomber Harris EF already ?

Edited by pawel115

Nice one Tai. You Coventry fans should be feeling guilty as if Chris Harris had practiced he would have known he had a wonky engine lol. JOKE!

His carburetor mount screw fell off and all the methanol leaked out

It's great to see an unusually large crowd for Prague, although it sounds like Tatum isn't one of them, where exactly is he in a broom cupboard? Maybe Pearson has the only mic and Kelvin sat back from it.

Excellent info thank you.

So first round of heats over and any casual sports viewers clearly switching channels right now.

Kelvin said he has a look a track, hmmm sounds like they are in a studio though and probably not even in that country.

hi Pawel,

Thanks for that. Will you be able to join us for Poland tomorrow? What is the situation with Chestochowa? Alan.

Kelvin said he has a look a track, hmmm sounds like they are in a studio though and probably not even in that country.

THEY are at the Marketa

That's cruel :rofl:

At least on the plus side for fans of Chris there will be big discounts on all that #37 merchandising in the coming months :)

I do wish Chris would pack in all this SGP fantasy he has.

He just isn't good enough and it can't be doing his confidence good at all. He is a decent bloke to have in a team but that's about it with him really sadly

From what he just said they would appear to be there, since Kelvin was on about the crowds in the town.

That's cruel :rofl:

At least on the plus side for fans of Chris there will be big discounts on all that #37 merchandising in the coming months :)

I do wish Chris would pack in all this SGP fantasy he has.

He just isn't good enough and it can't be doing his confidence good at all. He is a decent bloke to have in a team but that's about it with him really sadly

Don't they have to sign contracts for the whole series?

THEY are at the Marketa

But are they in the broom cupboard lol.

So good to see such a large crowd but sadly a DAMAGING dire lack of racing so far. Not many newcomers will return or even seasoned GP travellers. Fingers crossed we do get some action.

Edited by manchesterpaul