British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ommer Mon

Cradley V Mildenhall Nlkoc 13/5/14

With Tom Perry out injured and the possibility of Matt Williamson also being missing (I've heard Michael Neale could be deputising) this could be a close encounter.

Could the silverware be under threat?

With Tom Perry out injured and the possibility of Matt Williamson also being missing (I've heard Michael Neale could be deputising) this could be a close encounter.

Could the silverware be under threat?

Michael Neale will deputise for Tom Perry , Cradley were going to use rr but apparently only an unattached 3 pointer is allowed, Im unsure what the situation is regarding Matt Williamson, but if he is also missing I would guess again its another unattached 3 pointer, If both are missing, I would put the strongest Unattached 3 pointer at reserve, and to be honest I was one who was calling for us to sign Michael Neale in the close season.

Edited by greyhoundp

Can't see why you can't use R/R for Perry.We used R/R for Bates on Monday due to injury.

Michael Neale will deputise for Tom Perry , Cradley were going to use rr but apparently only an unattached 3 pointer is allowed, Im unsure what the situation is regarding Matt Williamson, but if he is also missing I would guess again its another unattached 3 pointer, If both are missing, I would put the strongest Unattached 3 pointer at reserve, and to be honest I was one who was calling for us to sign Michael Neale in the close season.

Are you sure it's not for Williamson? Who's at Peterboro

Rules from the SCB handbook indicate that a RR can be used for Tom but not for Matt.
FACILITIES
In the NL the eligible reasons for a Facility is extended to cover any other reason, eg. Work,
school, holidays etc.
a) Any Absent Rider (if on EL duty) G (who must be in a NL Line-Up) or RR
B) Absent #1: G (who must be in a NL Line-Up) or RR
c) Absent Rider (2 – 5): RR
d) Two Absent Riders (2 -5) 1 x RR and 1 x G (Team Manager discretion)
e) all other Absentees **: any Rider not in a NL Declaration and whose MA
does not exceed NL 3.00

It's r/r for Perry, Cradley have already come out and said that. Neale is replacing Williamson who is at Peterborough the same night

It's r/r for Perry, Cradley have already come out and said that. Neale is replacing Williamson who is at Peterborough the same night

Thanks for clearing that up, when i looked at The Cradley Fb page last night, it said Neale for Perry.

Yep its R/R for Tom (extra rides for Steve, Cleggy, Greavesie and Danny I presume) and Michael Neale for Matt.

Like GreyhoundP I think Michael Neale would have been a decent signing and I hope he has a good night.

So, do we think the Bog Moggies are in with a shout of reducing Nigel Pearson's silver polish bill?

With the new Mildenhall averages out I'm guessing we will go

1.Guest 2.Mountain 3.Bates 4.Coles 5.Halsey 6.Johnson 7.Kingston

That's a cracking reserve pairing imo.Brendan has hit some nice form in the last 2 meetings and Jack has been flying recently.Should be an interesting meeting for sure

With the new Mildenhall averages out I'm guessing we will go

1.Guest 2.Mountain 3.Bates 4.Coles 5.Halsey 6.Johnson 7.Kingston

That's a cracking reserve pairing imo.Brendan has hit some nice form in the last 2 meetings and Jack has been flying recently.Should be an interesting meeting for sure

Im not sure why Cradley always seem to go with the first leg in these 2 leg affairs, personally i would like to get a team back on our patch, to make up any deficit.

I have never seen Brendan ride any good at Monmore, but i guess theres always a first time, however having Jack at reserve really could swing it for you, especially if he is on Top form and takes 6/7 rides, It will be interesting who you choose to go with at No1, not knowing the averages, any of the Coventry Heat leaders, Lewis Rose, maybe Lambert or Morley, I would think any of them would do a job for you. It should be an interesting meeting, whilst i doubt Mildenhall will win, you should be able to keep the result to manageable proportions, and its probably in the away tie where we will miss TP most.

Edited by greyhoundp

Stefan in for Jacobs, should satisfy the Cradley fans' need to have a good boo and hiss anyway, bless 'em.

• Like 4

I agree that Jack Kingston could be a trump card. He looked very lively in the U21s.

looking at the weather forecast 80% chance of rain on tuesday, i hope it doesnt get rained off.

Some rain predicted for lunch time but forecast to be dry tonight so hopefully not at risk.

It should be a really good contest. I'm going for a Heathens win by 12 but with Tom and Matt missing I may be in for a disappointment.

Good luck to all involved for a safe and entertaining evening.