British Speedway Forum
skoobie

Newcastle Drop Rosen....

ssshhh !!! ;-)

Exactly. No ones to know about Scotty.

• Like 1

here 'kitty kitty',,,

Did you actually mean Greaves or is there another rider in that meeting signing for us?

Did you actually mean Greaves or is there another rider in that meeting signing for us?

dunno,,,

Its all smoke and mirrors. Cant quite see George as Dumbledore though. Maybe a Hobbit perchance?

Dan Greenwood of the Coventry Storm is, subject to BSPA approval, to join the Newcastle Sapphire Engineering Diamonds in time for Sunday’s home Premier League derby clash with Redcar.

The midlands based 20 year old has a hugely successful background in junior racing and was a part of the all-conquering Dudley squad of 2013.

He currently rides for the Coventry Storm in the National League and is eager to progress his speedway education with a berth in the Premier League.

Newcastle team boss George English said: "We are pleased to welcome Dan to Brough and hope that we can aid him in his intention to make further progress in the sport.

"We would like to acknowledge the assistance of Laurence Rogers of the Coventry Storm who aided this move and we all look forward to watching Dan's progress with great interest."

Eh? According to my sources in Rugby, Nathan Greaves was in, but is now out.

Instead, as from tomorrow morning, Matt Bates will be in.

Dan Greenwood? Doesn't seem to be so.

I am still happy about Dan joining but what happened to Greaves?

New look team

1. Danny King

2. Lewis Rose

3. Stuart Robson

4. Lewis Kerr

5. Ludvig Lindgren

6. Chris Schramm

7. Dan Greenwood

Not bad :)

Eh? According to my sources in Rugby, Nathan Greaves was in, but is now out. Instead, as from tomorrow morning, Matt Bates will be in. Dan Greenwood? Doesn't seem to be so.

It say Greenwood on the newcastle website and Bates on the BSPA website?

I am still happy about Dan joining but what happened to Greaves?

New look team

1. Danny King

2. Lewis Rose

3. Stuart Robson

4. Lewis Kerr

5. Ludvig Lindgren

6. Chris Schramm

7. Dan Greenwood

Not bad :)

It say Greenwood on the newcastle website and Bates on the BSPA website?

This IS Speedway you know - it will take time to get it right. :o;):P

It really is quite simple. :lol:

Nathan Greaves would have guested on Sunday. Matt Bates (weather permitting) guests at Plymouth on Friday. Dan Greenwood, once rubber stamped by the BSPA, comes in in the re-declared 1-7 and can ride in that re-declared 1-7 as from Sunday. :approve:

• Like 2

looks like i was wrong. i thought greaves rode really well.his time will come.. matbe at worky in 2015, or earlier. who knows..danny kink needs to scork 13/14 in each meeting to get any benefit from georgrs drastic team cnangesrosen and henry were scoring 12 plus between them.. hope it goes ok for george..

looks like i was wrong. i thought greaves rode really well.his time will come.. matbe at worky in 2015, or earlier. who knows..danny kink needs to scork 13/14 in each meeting to get any benefit from georgrs drastic team cnangesrosen and henry were scoring 12 plus between them.. hope it goes ok for george..

King will be a big hitter in this league maybe 14 or 15

Greenwood I imagine will score 3-5 points when he gets into the swing of things

14+4=18

More than what I think Henry and Rosen would get, still disappointed to see them go though but new things are ahead.

:)

Dan Greenwood isn't an asset of anyone at the minute, so one added attraction for Newcastle will be that they might get a club asset out of it.

• Like 2