British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dump that clutch

Wolves V Swindon... 12th May

SG will be a goner after Weds.

Good.

Great to see Woffy's back in form, looking forward to watching him In GP on Sat.

One good thing coming out of tonight as a Swindon fan was seeing a flying Woffy.

• Like 1

capitulation from the Robins in the final 3 heats... 1st corner mistakes cost us in the end....

What is it with Swindon and the number 4.... EK back end of 2013 and now SG...

I'm sorry but on tonight's performance he's gotta go.. when he's behind.... he is behind, not even challenging.. what's the point of turning up if you're not going to compete...

Batch was gash as well...

We should have got PP... good rider who's going to go onto bigger things in the sport.

Well done Wolves... we got what I thought we'd get..... bugger all... :D

• Like 1

But Eddie was a heat leader for Brum. Eddie will beat every NL rider and take a few points off of second strings. I feel if Eddie was to return he would score nothing less than 6 a meeting.

I cant believe im hearing this nonsense. He is sh1te and on the way down. Simple as that. Signing him is not the answer. He will be about as welcome as Gary Glitter at a toddler group.

Disappointed with the defeat obviously...(3 5-1's in the last 3 heats)..

However it's good to see Tai return to something like form..and well done to the Wolves..

As for all these Swindon fans calling for 'sackings' left right and centre..

Dak was brilliant tonight and Simon scored more that Troy..

EK - is not the solution !

What & keeping Simon is?.

I'd rather Swindon looked for a potential foreign 5 pointer but would go for a cheaper option like Eddie because Swindon simply don't have the money to go down the foreign route.

As I said earlier time to just enjoy this young Swindon team without the pressures of a play off push.

Oh & that was Troy's first bad score, how many has Simon had?.

• Like 1

It was the lack of points from our top 2 that cost us this match.

With Dakota North doing so well this was a match we should have won, but the heatleaders didn't win the heats.

• Like 1

I cant believe im hearing this nonsense. He is sh1te and on the way down. Simple as that. Signing him is not the answer. He will be about as welcome as Gary Glitter at a toddler group.

Any other option would be greatfully taken as well :D

Thank the lord for that. So much easier when your main man does his job. Piotr must have been on a speaka de Englishski in a week course.

Don't know about SG gone by Wednesday but he doesn't claim to be a GP rider. Does he Bratch?

• Like 2

Any other option would be greatfully taken as well :D

Im not saying SG should be kept on. Keeping Kennett last year when he was awful cost us in the play offs so action must be taken early. Just cant believe what EK back. No, just no!

Superb win for North Dakota over the world champ, but rubbish ending after being ahead...disgraceful display from Batch a Grand Prix rider. Kennett to come in.

Edited by lamborough downsman
  • Like 3

What & keeping Simon is?.

I'd rather Swindon looked for a potential foreign 5 pointer but would go for a cheaper option like Eddie because Swindon simply don't have the money to go down the foreign route.

As I said earlier time to just enjoy this young Swindon team without the pressures of a play off push.

Oh & that was Troy's first bad score, how many has Simon had?.

Calm down CR, this sport ain't worth so much angst..I want Swindoin to do well and see some exciting meetings..

But TBH, I'm not bothered who rides for Swindon apart from Killer, who is brilliant to watch..

And does anyone really care who wins the tin-pot EL Play Offs apart from Shovlar,,

• Like 7

Superb win for North Dakota over the world champ, but rubbish ending after being ahead...disgraceful display from Batch a Grand Prix rider. Kennett to come in.

Will people please stop saying that.

• Like 2

Im not saying SG should be kept on. Keeping Kennett last year when he was awful cost us in the play offs so action must be taken early. Just cant believe what EK back. No, just no!

Just can't think of another option as Simon has had long enough & should be gone now.

Unless a gem can be found I don't know what else can be done as agree Eddie wouldn't be on my list ideally as had enough of him last season.

Or is it we're wrong wanting another change?.

Calm down CR, this sport ain't worth so much angst..I want Swindoin to do well and see some exciting meetings..

But TBH, I'm not bothered who rides for Swindon apart from Killer, who is brilliant to watch..

And does anyone really care who wins the tin-pot EL Play Offs apart from Shovlar,,

Fair points & chill pill taken :D

• Like 1

What a shocking last three heats, but with Woofy and Piotr on form like that and Troy and Simon scoring what they did it was not a surprise in the end.