British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Witches V Panthers 15-5-14 ( Pl ) 7-30pm

So what do we think is going to happen with this one then?

With a full Witches team I believe it will be alot closer meeting than Good Friday with hopefully a considerable amount of more fight and determination on show!

Personally I believe we are still lacking confidence and speed ( gating and on track ) so my opinion is that the end result will be very tight, could go either way!

I just hope the racing is good with a track that gives options for passing if required.

Title modified (bloody predictive text)! Mind you, it was going to be Witches V Pants with the original predictive text .

Edited by Super Blue

I bloody well hope the witches are not very Panthers...

as I don't understand who will ride for us if that is the case! :o

R/R for Ostergaard makes Witches favourites imo. Weather looking okay for Thursday..

Morale boosting Witches win predicted by me.

Panthers to pick up a point though.

Whats the weather forecast for Thursday ?

Light cloud with sunny intervals ...

Whats the weather forecast for Thursday ?

Depends on who you believe but the one I use says up to 17'c gen fine with the odd chance of a shower during the day .

Easy home win sadly, with Ully, would sneak a win IMO.

Risager listed as a second reserve for the meeting.... so is he at Ippo on Thursday or not, that's the question....

If we have our full 7 riders I shall predict a 16-20 point win, but without morten I shall predict a 8-12 point win.

If we have our full 7 riders I shall predict a 16-20 point win, but without morten I shall predict a 8-12 point win.

Thats very optimistic of you Baldy ! The man who said with 3 heats to go against Newcastle we would win that one by 12 !

Deluded Witches.

Yes there are some deluded ones about , then there's realists like me !

We couldn't beat a 5 man Newcastle team last week and have already been humbled twice by the Panthers in one day last month so although I remain hopeful I'm certainly not that optimistic about a speedy massive turnaround in form for the Witches !

Never know we could all be presently surprised.....

One of us will be pleasantly surprised - I will be if Panthers win this without our Captain Ulrich

If Morten is missing too it will certainly even it up. Might come down to whichever number 1 rides like one the better.....