British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

It Is Time To Get Shot Of Mr Watt!

Sorry Dave but you have been a good servant for the Hammers but it is time to move on. His scores wont improve away from home so come on Cookie and Duggo sign Sundstrom and get him in the side for the tv match vs Kings Lynn on Monday.

• Like 1

Davey needs to have a long hard think about where he want's to go from here, but he is still without a doubt the best rider for this position.

Saturday Germany (fenced by Pedersen), Sunday Poland, Monday BV, Tuesday Sweden, Wednesday Poole.

That's why he scored badly, the man is knackered.

• Like 2

Davey needs to have a long hard think about where he want's to go from here, but he is still without a doubt the best rider for this position.

Seemed to be going well enough in the Best Pairs helping the Aussies to another win.

• Like 1

Saturday Germany (fenced by Pedersen), Sunday Poland, Monday BV, Tuesday Sweden, Wednesday Poole.

There was me thinking he's a professional speedway rider who gets 6 months off in the winter.

• Like 8

Knackered?

Watt doesn't know the meaning of the word. During the war; my great grandfather walked from the pacific ocean to the Indian ocean barefooted while carrying 5 kilos worth of supplies in his backpack and having to carry a wounded comrade at the same time.

• Like 2

Did really anyone think that Agent Watt would score any points v Poole ?

• Like 4

How awful, having to work 5 days in a row. Nobody could manage that. You're right. It's not as if he did anything at two of them as they were rained off!

DW gives up too much for me aswell if he is at the back we need to get rid he can go to Birmingham or Swindon instead. Come on the Hammers promotion sign Sundstrom.

Leigh Adams once rode 22 meetings in 23 days , scoring well in them all.

• Like 1

DW gives up too much for me aswell if he is at the back we need to get rid he can go to Birmingham or Swindon instead. Come on the Hammers promotion sign Sundstrom.

No thanks we never win at Poole without him in the team so what chance would we have with him in it.

Leigh Adams once rode 22 meetings in 23 days , scoring well in them all.

Sorry don't think Leigh Adams & Davey can be compared to each other as one was a complete professional & could ride from the back & the other one is Davey.

• Like 4

Did really anyone think that Agent Watt would score any points v Poole ?

I did. I really did. The rumours about the tie up between County Crest Pallets, Watt, and Bjarne have been circulating for a long time but I never believed them. Seems I need a re-think. Davey has got it all to do now to gain support at Lakeside or credibility among the wider speedway public I am afraid.

• Like 1