British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Coventry Bees 21/5/2014

so if darcy isnt available its a 3 pointer then? Could be interesting.

If he is riding in sweden and poland I agree re the facility. But I can u derstand if he is riding in one of them (I.e. riding a much lightrr schedule and not missing only the el)

He was forced to ride for Torun by the management on one occasion................he has not ridden any league matches in any country since that incident as far as I am aware..............

MF kicked off about it and there is a response that the Pole gave out which needs translating stating that effectively he is their rider he needs to do what they tell him to do regardless of how fit he is.............

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/440258/slawomir-kryjom-dla-sportowefaktypl-liga-angielska-nie-jest-dla-zawodnikow-najle

The Poles seem to think they can tell UK based riders what to do.........when they don't actually technically own their rights to race in Poland...........

RP

He was forced to ride for Torun by the management on one occasion................he has not ridden any league matches in any country since that incident as far as I am aware..............

MF kicked off about it and there is a response that the Pole gave out which needs translating stating that effectively he is their rider he needs to do what they tell him to do regardless of how fit he is.............

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/440258/slawomir-kryjom-dla-sportowefaktypl-liga-angielska-nie-jest-dla-zawodnikow-najle

The Poles seem to think they can tell UK based riders what to do.........when they don't actually technically own their rights to race in Poland...........

RP

When they are paying the stars £1500 a point-they probably can !!

Did he hold a gun to his head , being under that much pressure if he is , is not good for the welfare of riders , not safe for other riders if an injured rider was forced to ride and then caused a bad crash due to him riding injured , but torun make up their own rules ...

When they are paying the stars £1500 a point-they probably can !!

I believe Voltaire once said "With great wage packets comes great pressure."

so if darcy isnt available its a 3 pointer then? Could be interesting.

Cant you just hear the blue tints already!!

I feel for Darcy because if the injury is as bad as it sounds he is risking further damage which could end his season anyway if he crashes again.

The only way he could please all parties is to just ride in the GP`s which would be financial suicide.

But if he is going to continue riding then he must honour all his clubs commitments otherwise Poole will be in big doodoo if he chooses other commitments over his EL commitments.

Darcy's intentions to resume league racing have been on the www.speedwaygp.com site since yesterday afternoon. He may do Sweden on Tuesday and he is listed in Wednesday's programme to ride at 1.

So we'll see after heat 1 and take things from there! :approve:

Edited by Skidder1

I think as long as Darcy comes through tuesday night unscathed he will ride wednesday and as long as that goes ok he will ride thursday, especially as they are probably his two most favourite tracks and although Lakeside may not be on his favourite list, he goes extremely well there so as a blue tint as we seem to be called on here i very much hope for a fruitful accident free week for Darcy and if i was middlo i would advise giving Mr Fisher a very wide berth!!

• Like 1

as things stand if Darcy doesnt ride then its a 3 pointer.

I can see Darcy riding Wednesday then pulling out due to further damage thus giving Poole a facility for a guest

Don't worry, if Ward cant ride it will be called off for whatever reason suits Matt Ford at the time.

I can see Darcy riding Wednesday then pulling out due to further damage thus giving Poole a facility for a guest

Get a grip.

I bet you get an erection at the thought of Poole using a 3 pointer for Ward.

Speedway shouldn't be decided by burecratic rules; If Ward rides in Sweden and scores well and then misses Poole then you have a case.

• Like 2

Get a grip.

I bet you get an erection at the thought of Poole using a 3 pointer for Ward.

Speedway shouldn't be decided by burecratic rules; If Ward rides in Sweden and scores well and then misses Poole then you have a case.

god your an idiot. yeah im loving the thought of Poole using a 3 pointer so it robs the paying public of seeing one of the most talented riders racing at their track. you really are pathetic.

im merely stating the rules and how they can get around the ' 3 pointer' issue if Darcy isnt fit.

now do us all a favour and f off

A guest definately does not benefit Poole on thursday, very few riders can ride the norfolk arena as well as darcy and if KL have already nicked Tai to guest for KB then we will get beaten easily.

A guest definately does not benefit Poole on thursday, very few riders can ride the norfolk arena as well as darcy and if KL have already nicked Tai to guest for KB then we will get beaten easily.

Zagar

Andersen

Mikkel Bech

Look your best options

I wonder if Darcy has got to ride in the UK to satisfy his UK visa requirements?

Perhaps someone with access to information on here could inform us if there is a time-scale etc?

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1