British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Kings Lynn 'stars' Vs Coventry 'bees' Thurs 29/05/14

COVENTRY have been boosted by the availability of Kyle Howarth for tonight’s Elite League trip to King’s Lynn.

Howarth was due to miss the fixture due to a clash with his Premier League club Workington, who were due to race at Sheffield.

However, that meeting was postponed due to the weather this morning meaning Howarth can change his plans and join a full-strength Buildbase Bees team at the Norfolk Arena.

The club would like to also place on record their thanks to Stuart Robson for accepting the guest booking for tonight’s meeting and his understanding of the situation with Howarth now available.

• Like 4

Had to go to Lynn this morning and there was no rain at all on my journey.It kept brightening up from time to time aswell.Went by the track at 9.45 and the road was near enough dry by then.Buster will get the track sorted I am sure with it not meant to rain anymore.Afterall he's got all day today to do it not just an hour or so like last week.

• Like 2

At Least he wont need the wheelbarrow now to get them up the garden path. :rofl:

Or a Polish doctors note!!

Think Lynn by 10. Both teams have won at Poole recently but Lynn are stronger than Poole so fancy them to win. Coventry look good for a play off place. Is this meeting on radio Norfolk? Quite enjoyed it last week

• Like 1

The club would like to also place on record their thanks to Stuart Robson for accepting the guest booking for tonight’s meeting and his understanding of the situation with Howarth now available.

Stuart Robson! King's Lynn site had (still have) Olly Allen to ride instead of Howarth

"Coventry Bees 1. Hans Anderson, 2. Olly Allen (G), 3. Ryan Fisher, 4. Kenneth Hansen, 5. Chris Harris, 6. Jason Garrity, 7. James Sarjeant"

Hopefully when they update their page it will be a double update Allen>Robson>Howarth lol. Just backtracked through the thread and see Lasse Bjerre was initially pencilled in, forget the parcel Coventry playing pass the guest.

Got to admit i prefer to see Kyle Howarth race than the other two, no disrespect to either.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Weather update.

Had 2 short insignificant showers this morning, but the breeze has picked up and it's not feeling so damp.

It's now an even lighter shade of grey.

There is no one more consistent through-out Europe than Niels. He has had some up and down scores this year but i would hardly call him inconsistent.

Excellent....

Coventry have a great chance of winning tonight now that Howarth is riding.

Id think he would get a couple more points than Robson, good to see a full strength Bees side!

Howarth is poor, Bee's fans seem to love him though.

Maybe because he has rode well for us apart from 2 away meetings, shame his PL commitments have meant he has missed out on a few meetings for the Bees.

• Like 1

On bet 365 7.30pm

Hmmmmm. Not sure I want to watch it..ha ha

I can only see us getting thumped to be honest :(

• Like 1

Hmmmmm. Not sure I want to watch it..ha ha

I can only see us getting thumped to be honest :(

I think we'll get a point. Possibly even 3. I maintain that while Puk is off form, Bjerre coming back from injury and now Lewis Rose that now is the time to be there.

I think we'll get a point. Possibly even 3. I maintain that while Puk is off form, Bjerre coming back from injury and now Lewis Rose that now is the time to be there.

This was the case last night though and we beat Poole away ;)

With Robert and Nicklas to score more tonight than they did last night, I'd be disappointed not to get all 3 points tonight.

For Coventry to get anything they need Hans and Bomber on top form, along with Garrity and at least one other top 5 member.

Hopefully the racing is good!