British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish Elitserien 2014 Round 4

Preview for Swedish Elitserien 2014, Round 4.

Elit Vetlanda – Piraterna #tv meeting

Elit Vetlanda

1. Leon Madsen
  2. Bartosz Zmarzlik
  3. Jaroslaw Hampel (K)
  4. Thomas H Jonasson
  5. Tai Woffinden
  6. Jacob Thorssell
  7. Magnus Karlsson

Piraterna

1. Greg Hancock (K)
  2. Linus Sundström
  3. Darcy Ward
  4. Bjarne Pedersen
  5. Chris Holder
  6. Simon Gustafsson
  7. Fredrik Engman

race card: http://www.mediafire.com/view/3z5j5ylr422tq16/ES.2014.R4.ElitVetlanda-Piraterna.pdf

This weeks tv-meeting (not live on Eurorsport this week due to the French Open in tennis).

Elit Vetlanda have started the season with two losses and one win. For this week's meeting Fredrik Staf and Bosse Wirebrand,

team managers for Elit Vetlanda, have decided to give Bartosz Zmarzlik the chance at Emil Sajfutdinov's Expense.

For Piraterna, Anton Rosén is rested today due to another concussion, Bjarne Pedersen takes his place.

Piraterna have a very good team but Elit Vetlanda are very hard to beat, especially when you have in mind that Vetlanda

have the excellent gater Jarek Hampel in their team. So I would expect Vetlanda to have the advantage and to win this meeting.

Vetlanda's track is quite infamous for it's lack of overtaking so don't expect anything like last weeks meeting.

Vargarna – Indianerna

Vargarna

1. Martin Vaculik
  2. Tomas Gapinski
  3. Peter Kildemand
  4. Pontus Aspgren
  5. Adrian Miedzinski
  6. Ricky Kling
  7. Daniel Davidsson Billy Forsberg

Indianerna

1. Fredrik Lindgren
  2. Cameron Woodward
  3. Piotr Protasiewicz
  4. Piotr Swiderski
  5. Niels Kristian Iversen
  6. Freddy Godlund
  7. Joel Andersson

Vargarna won their first meeting of the season, away against Piraterna but have now have two straight losses

Vargarna makes one change compared to last week and that is that Billy Forsberg replaces Daniel Davidsson.

It was last week that Vargarna announced that the former speedway rider from Norrköping would make a comeback

after being away from speedway for almost 5 years.

I think that this will be a very close meeting but that Indianerna eventually will win.

Västervik – Rospiggarna

Västervik

1. Daniel Nermark
  2. Peter Ljung
  3. Hans Andersen
  4. Rune Holta
  5. Troy Batchelor
  6. Davey Watt
  7. Mathias Thörnblom

Rospiggarna

1. Andreas Jonsson
  2. Jonas Davidsson
  3. Mads Korneliussen
  4. Timo Lahti
  5. Chris Harris
  6. Grzegorz Walasek
  7. Kim Nilsson

This is a very interesting meeting, Västervik are still without a victory so far and Rospiggarna (together with Dackarna are the only undefeated team so far).

Västervik is suffering quite allot from Kasprzaks absence and I think they will loose this meeting too.

Rospiggarna are really hot at the moment and they have a very strong reserve in Walasek.

Ikaros Smederna – Dackarna

Ikaros Smederna

1. Grigorij Laguta
  2. Oliver Berntzon
  3. Peter Karlsson
  4. Magnus Zetterström
  5. Kenni Larsen
  6. Mikkel Michelsen
  7. Grzegorz Zengota

Dackarna

1. Patryk Dudek
  2. Joonas Kylmäkorpi
  3. Nicki Pedersen
  4. Robin Aspegren
  5. Michael Jepsen Jensen
  6. Dennis Andersson
  7. Alexandr Loktaev

Another interesting meeting,

Smederna won the first meeting at home against a quite week Västervik but then suffered narrow losses in the next two meetings.

Smederna this time faces Dackarna who are in a very good form and will have to be considered favourites.

Nicki and MJJ rode fantastically well at the Best Pairs event and will be tough not to crack.

Smederna's riders have been a bit to inconsistent (except for Kenni Larsen and Oliver Berntzon) and they haven't managed to perfrom well all at once,

which is needed to manage to beat the expected top teams. This time Oliver Berntzon and Magnus Zetterström are moved up to positions #2/#4 due to

their good riding as reserves and Michelsen and Zengota is then moved in the other direction. It wil be interesting to see how well Oliver Berntzon

can perform at the nr 2 position.

I think, unfortunately, Dackarna looks a bit too strong, and I think they will win this meeting as well.

Especially since Laguta's gating is far from excellent.

Weather forecasts looks good with mostly sunny weather.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Ghostwalker,

Any team with Zengota at reserve has to be in with a shout. I'll be following updates closely. Have faith. :t: "Go Smederna" Kindest regards. Alan.

Ghostwalker,

Any team with Zengota at reserve has to be in with a shout. I'll be following updates closely. Have faith. :t: "Go Smederna" Kindest regards. Alan.

yeah but they have Loktaev at reserve. ;)

It will be interesting to see if the link above gets removed if mine does, as by sheer chance i've just noticed that the mod who goes trawling through historical and current threads removing links to my racecards has removed the one from last week in the Swedish section!!! What a pointless thing to do. Interestingly he has left Ghostwalkers link intact!!!

It is really disgraceful now depriving International fans of notifications, they are not going to be looking in a 'General UK' section for a Swedish match racecard. UPDATE: It's just been point blank removed and not put anywhere else.

TV meeting racecard AVAILABLE NOW FREE

MiniMax Racecard Elitserien Elit Vetlanda vs. Piraterna Tuesday, 27th, May, 2014

Edited by manchesterpaul

It will be interesting to see if the link above gets removed if mine does, as by sheer chance i've just noticed that the mod who goes trawling through historical and current threads removing links to my racecards has removed the one from last week in the Swedish section!!! What a pointless thing to do. Interestingly he has left Ghostwalkers link intact!!!

It is really disgraceful now depriving International fans of notifications, they are not going to be looking in a 'General UK' section for a Swedish match racecard. UPDATE: It's just been point blank removed and not put anywhere else.

TV meeting racecard AVAILABLE NOW FREE

MiniMax Racecard Elitserien Elit Vetlanda vs. Piraterna Tuesday, 27th, May, 2014

Thanks to BOTH of you. :t: Alan.

We could be in trouble watching this tonight-I didn`t realise that Eurosport Europe are also showing the tennis.I have asked my favourite streamer if they can stream C more coverage tonight. If they can`t or won`t we need to find a C more streamer.

We could be in trouble watching this tonight-I didn`t realise that Eurosport Europe are also showing the tennis.I have asked my favourite streamer if they can stream C more coverage tonight. If they can`t or won`t we need to find a C more streamer.

Yeah i've just had a quick early look at Polish Sopcast and also Wiziwig and currently no sign of a stream to be available. Although the latter often adds one before an hour of an event starting.

Edited by manchesterpaul

This is an outrageous state of affairs. All so blokes can get a glimpse of Maria Sharapova's knickers! :lol: I'm calling my local congressman and e-mailing Nigel Farage. Regards. Alan.

does any one know if the tv match is being shown later on in the week on uk eurosport ?

Our only hope of a stream is if as many people asap email info@coolsport.tv asking them to add tonights Swedish speedway c more sport 1 starting 6 pm uk time-they might just respond and add it.

Our only hope of a stream is if as many people asap email info@coolsport.tv asking them to add tonights Swedish speedway c more sport 1 starting 6 pm uk time-they might just respond and add it.

Just sent mine! :t: C'mon guys- all hands to the pump!

Just started to p*ss it down here. Would have been a perfect afternoon to watch. :lol:

Just sent mine! :t: C'mon guys- all hands to the pump!

Just started to p*ss it down here. Would have been a perfect afternoon to watch. :lol:

Sadly that`s it for tonight I fear-seems to be a lack of streamers who stream c more sport Sweden(none I can find)suppose we are very lucky with Poland-I`m going to catch up with the 2nd half of the Zielona match and all of the Torun match I missed. Hopefully the weather will be ok forDenmark tomorrow-Nicki P included. Edited by racers and royals