British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Panthers Vs Plymouth - Koc 1st Leg (03/06/14)

Never stopped you mate! :D

Who rattled your cage!

Not the result most people expected well done the devils you never know what your going to get with this team s!!t or champagne!

You'd have more than likely got a draw if Sammy the snail had managed to get out for heat 14, whatever happened there?

Reserve berth failings proving to be very costly for the Panthers again.. :neutral:

can't see that you had reserve failings as your reserves scored 4 paid 5 between them, yet the visitors had a none scoring reserve and a RR so effectively they had a 6 man team yet still only lost by 2 points. in my opinion the Panthers where complacent that they could thrash the lowly Devils, but speedway is a great leveller as a lot of teams have found out to their cost. but it looks good for the return match at Plymouth

can't see that you had reserve failings as your reserves scored 4 paid 5 between them, yet the visitors had a none scoring reserve and a RR so effectively they had a 6 man team yet still only lost by 2 points. in my opinion the Panthers where complacent that they could thrash the lowly Devils, but speedway is a great leveller as a lot of teams have found out to their cost. but it looks good for the return match at Plymouth

Where I would expect the Devils to lose by 12 :o

Devils reserves scored paid 12, Panthers reserves only beat an opponent once, scoring paid 5. That's not good at home..

• Like 1

Not just the reserves tho ,Fisher was signed on a 9.5 average and would imagine he's averaging 7.5 this season , his away average is about 6 , reminds me when we panthers signed Pedersen was never going to get any where near his starting average

Fisher has proved a disappointment of late - Machinery never quite up to scratch..

as for the reserves... very poor... :neutral:

• Like 2

Well done the Devils :t::approve: .

Fisher getting worse as a rider tbh, maybe thats why he has to take riders out to get a win :mad::nono: , the move on Josh last week was disgraceful !!

Looks like Jacobs has reached his level - good NL heat leader.

Greenwood has been quite impressive though - has a good chance of making it.

Looks like Jacobs has reached his level - good NL heat leader.

Are you Crackers? :D

He's only 20 years old! ;)

• Like 1

Coming up to 21!!

Set no trees on fire at Glasgow and likewise now at Peterborough.

But he started riding league speedway in 2009, so is now well into his 6th year in the sport.

That's the same as Cookie!!

Jacobs is 20 years old and Blackbird has proved that you can still make it at 27 and he started orginally in 2006???? Paul Stark is another that has been up and down making that step up into PL and this year is finally holding his own and his what 23/24? British speedway needs a future at all levels and the lad is still improving every year and unlike some of the more experienced riders still riding at the easier position of number 7, this lad isn't his riding the tough position of 6. Since Adam Ellis has stepped into the number 6 position his scores have dropped. I hope Peterborough stick with both Jacobs and Greenwood because there are plenty of easier teams to come and hopefully our number 1 will be scoring better then also.

Cookie is a GB rider and those type of riders come in few numbers, if your looking for these then you will not find many and he was no teenager when he switched to speedway.

Well done the Devils :t::approve: .

Fisher getting worse as a rider tbh, maybe thats why he has to take riders out to get a win :mad::nono: , the move on Josh last week was disgraceful !!

A belated well done to the Bandits from me. That was a win though if I remember correctly?