British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Panthers Vs Plymouth - Koc 1st Leg (03/06/14)

So the Panthers after comfortably dispatching the Scorpions are now handed a tie against the Plymouth Devils who have been making waves in the Plymouth area; Plymouth have gained an early advantage by drawing their home leg 2nd which means the Panthers are up against it but they have already beaten the Devils at the Showground this season and have won at St Boniface Arena track so the Plymouth riders will have mental scars against the inform and power packed Panthers side which is led by Ryan Fisher who returns after a nasty injury sustained in Poland. Lewis Blackbird who is regarded as one of Britain's biggest hopes continoues in the Number two spot after racking up huge scores across the county for the Eagles and the Panthers.

The Czech charger Ales Dryml rides at 3 and he's been rather inconsistent but back to back wins at Scunthorpe will ease his worries and He's been a vital cog in this Panthers side, not only on the track but his experience off it is invaluable. The last-heat heros in Ulrich Oostergaard and Lasse Bjerre ride at 4 and 5 respectively and they were in fine form last Sunday as the Scorpions had no answer to their gating prowess.

Joe Jacobs and Oliver Greenwood continoue at reserve and with rumours of a Unibax Torun switch for Jacobs; He is keen to make an impression with the eyes of the world looking at him.

Panthers (From): Ryan Fisher, Lasse Bjerre, Ales Dryml, Lewis Blackbird, Joe Jacobs, Ulrich Oostergaard, Oliver Greenwood.

Plymouth (From): Ben Barker, Sam Simota, Kyle Newman, Kalle Kajisto, Rasmus Jensen, Rolando Benko and Adam Roynon R/R

Prediction: Peterborough Panthers 48-42 Plymouth Devils

Top Scorer: Kyle Newman - 15 points

Edited by Liam Gallagher Fan
  • Like 1

Fisher will be riding for coventry i think you will find it difficult to get a guest as good as him around plymouth also one of your reserves may not be available!

Doh! I,m refering to the away leg of the tie on the 6th my mistake:$

Fisher will be riding for coventry i think you will find it difficult to get a guest as good as him around plymouth also one of your reserves may not be available!

Doh! I,m refering to the away leg of the tie on the 6th my mistake:$

I'm told Nicolai Klindt is guesting for Fisher on the 6th.

Scored 15 points on his last visit to Plymouth.

We wont have a guest because Lasse is number 1. Watch those voices in the head lol.

Not sure that is right. Fish 8.04, Lasse 8.00

Was told at Scunthorpe that Lasse is number 1 for June, but could be wrong. Over to you Neil.

June GSA show Fisher top on 8.04 so stays no 1 on those figures.

So the Panthers after comfortably dispatching the Scorpions are now handed a tie against the Plymouth Devils who have been making waves in the Plymouth area; Plymouth have gained an early advantage by drawing their home leg 2nd which means the Panthers are up against it but they have already beaten the Devils at the Showground this season and have won at St Boniface Arena track so the Plymouth riders will have mental scars against the inform and power packed Panthers side which is led by Ryan Fisher who returns after a nasty injury sustained in Poland. Lewis Blackbird who is regarded as one of Britain's biggest hopes continoues in the Number two spot after racking up huge scores across the county for the Eagles and the Panthers.

The Czech charger Ales Dryml rides at 3 and he's been rather inconsistent but back to back wins at Scunthorpe will ease his worries and He's been a vital cog in this Panthers side, not only on the track but his experience off it is invaluable. The last-heat heros in Ulrich Oostergaard and Lasse Bjerre ride at 4 and 5 respectively and they were in fine form last Sunday as the Scorpions had no answer to their gating prowess.

Joe Jacobs and Oliver Greenwood continoue at reserve and with rumours of a Unibax Torun switch for Jacobs; He is keen to make an impression with the eyes of the world looking at him.

Panthers (From): Ryan Fisher, Lasse Bjerre, Ales Dryml, Lewis Blackbird, Joe Jacobs, Ulrich Oostergaard, Oliver Greenwood.

Plymouth (From): Ben Barker, Sam Simota, Kyle Newman, Kalle Kajisto, Rasmus Jensen, Rolando Benko and Ben Reade.

Prediction: Peterborough Panthers 48-42 Plymouth Devils

Top Scorer: Kyle Newman - 15 points

Obviously made the teams up as you go along again. Ben Reade retired weeks ago, Adam Roynon replaced him but Roynon is now injured so it will be R/R for him.

Weather not looking good again for this.

I think the Panthers should win comfortably, but it depends on our reserves who haven't been scoring as well as they did earlier in the season.

Greenwood out - injured whilst guesting for Newcastle.

chance to get a half decent guest at reserve! ;)

chance to get a half decent guest at reserve! ;)

Will be a NL guest for Ollie won't it, which probably won't be an improvement round the EOES.

Least it's only Cradley, Mildenhall and Scunthorpe in NL action.

Edited by MonarchsMitchy