British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DragonsDen

Rye House V Ipswich Sat 31st May

Risager has been Ipswich' most consistent rider so far this season, was again consistent in this fixture, scoring 9+1 in his 4 programmed rides, and STILL the lad gets pelters from some of his own teams supporters.

Unbelievable.

For the record, Worrall and Risager were my two for heat 15 too.

Risager has been Ipswich' most consistent rider so far this season, was again consistent in this fixture, scoring 9+1 in his 4 programmed rides, and STILL the lad gets pelters from some of his own teams supporters.

Unbelievable.

For the record, Worrall and Risager were my two for heat 15 too.

Yup mine too. Worrall was again up and down, but had just won heat 13 beating Kennett in the process so the thinking there was that probably he'd got it right at the tail end of the meeting.

The second choice was a closer call, and you could definitely make a case for Hawkins. But in the end I personally would have plumped for Risager too.

The rider choice was probably correct, the gates pick was horrendous...

The rider choice was probably correct, the gates pick was horrendous...

Agreed. And once the Rye pair trapped they were never going to be caught and passed.

Don't most tracks only serve up 15 races? At Ipswich that's all you get

I'm talking things like rider interviews, music befitting of the event not just an old now cd stuck on and paused during races. Little things that make the evening seem less of a drag. Not asking for fireworks, just something to help the time pass between heats.

• Like 2

would love to see the National Anthem brought back..

always brings a tear to me eyer when everyone stands up and sings their little hearts out!

Edited by Flyin Panther

always brings a tear to me eyer when everyone stands up and sings their little hearts out!

If only there was a dislike button... ;)

Brought a tear of laughter when they played it at Rye for the British SF (Sounded like it was played on an old gramophone) - Priceless

• Like 1