British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DragonsDen

Rye House V Ipswich Sat 31st May

Would have been when the Witches won the league and cup!

No not 1998, 1984 wasn't it! :rofl:

Yes I was at Smallmead in '84 Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Haha! Its one of the reasons i don't bother with Dry House anymore! Fish and Chips were part of the night out but after all the moans and groans, i'm staying at home....again!

"Blue Witches" They can't be that bad!? Can they? :shock:

I wouldn't say the fish and chips I just had were quality, or maybe they were, just piss poor quality!

Hope the Witches effort is better than the food then!?

Enjoy the night out, heres hoping a win(and not just a heat win) is on its way for the Witches! :approve:

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

What a bunch of crap

• Like 1

That will do for me!! Well done boys.

Hope Adams OK -any early reports?

As been said Rye isn't a happy hunting ground for us so very pleased with that! Looks like a great performance from Captain Hawkins he will have enjoyed that I'm sure!

Good to see Gino chipping in with a good solid away performance too.

Hope Ellis is ok.

Good job it didn't go to heat 15. No one got out the gate all night off 1 and we chose 1 and 3 lol. Apart from Cameron again the rest did okay.

Worral chosen again for Heat 15 Gino (or even Hawkins!) might have been a better choice

Edited by icicle

So the Witches win, and *************************** wins the SGP, thats third time this year i've bet on the winner! Now to watch the Froch Groves fight, who needs BGT!

Interesting to know who picked the gates and riders involved in heat 15 tonight, Gino, Rohan and Ritchie in all with a shout

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Spoke to Adam and he had an ice pack on his left knee. He said he wasn't sure but it could be muscle or ligament damage. Get well soon Adam.

Good performance from team to get win especially Ritchie Hawkins who after a dodgy exclusion in heat 2 when Ben Morley was already going down when they clashed he went unbeaten. Cam was involved in the race of the meeting with Kennett but apart from that was not in the mix. Rest of the team were solid and Gino impressed again.

So the Witches win, and *************************** wins the SGP, thats third time this year i've bet on the winner

the haribo are on you this thursday then!!

Don't often post on the PL side of the fence but your reserve scores paid 15 at home and you still lose :shock: . Someone, somewhere needs a kick up the ar$e.

• Like 1

I suppose Worrall got the nod in 15 as he won 13. But we cant moan about only winning by 2, seems like we had a huge slice of luck in heat 12 which gifted us the points.

Cardinal, where are you in the stadium, come and join myself and Baldyman near the green light at starting gate.

Sorry fella! Will arrange in advance next time :t:

He's in the queue for the quality Fish and Chips! :rofl:

I thought about it! Good job I didn't judging by the remarks on here!

Great result just a shame we couldn't get the full 4 but that's being greedy! 4 points though from Thursday's meeting and tonight and I'd have taken that before Thursday no question.

Risager having his most consistent season to date, good lad. Hawkins was buzzing in the pits after the meeting I think he enjoyed this one..

Gino has been an excellent signing and you get the feeling there's an awful lot more to come from him too.

Long way to go, but this team SHOULD be top 6 and from there anything can happen..

• Like 3

If Bowen (second in our averages) dropped his average by 0.18 he would be a reserve in Somerset team. It would need major surgery such as dropping two of Tres, Bunyan and Bowen to get enough points to acquire a proper second heat leader, but I doubt it will happen. so its soldier on this season and hide behind the sofa when Edinburgh and Somerset come visiting.

Yet again well, done Kennett you are surpassing my hopes for you this season and without your scores it would get very ugly,

Of course keep our chins up and look forward to next year ( I mean it) but after the plans for this season was to have Mellgren, Aspgren, Garrity and Nelson and a No1 things haven't quite worked out