British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shadders

Plymouth V Berwick (pl) 30th May

The Hertfordshire branch of the Bandits Supporters Club (Bandits4Eva) and myself will be joining the holiday traffic and attempting to arrive before heat 1. Weather looks a bit showery. Fingers crossed it's not another wasted journey.

Edited by Shadders

I'm gonna be as optimistic as ever... Both for the weather and on track for us :approve: 'mon the Mighties :P

The Hertfordshire branch of the Bandits Supporters Club (Bandits4Eva) and myself will be joining the holiday traffic and attempting to arrive before heat 1. Weather looks a bit showery. Fingers crossed it's not another wasted journey.

Never a waste of time, travelling to watch the Mightys, Shadders.

Safe journey for you, B4E and little Kevin David Matej Matthew Claus Liam Steen.......

Just to let any Bandit supporters know, that the weather in Plymouth at this present time, is sunny and dry, nice day for a Speedway meeting, was a bit dodgy early this morning, but that's all cleared now.

Edited by Devildodger
  • Like 1

Just to let any Bandit supporters know, that the weather in Plymouth at this present time, is sunny and dry, nice day for a Speedway meeting, was a bit dodgy early this morning, but that's all cleared now.

Very much appreciated. Thank You :-D

Confident of another Bandits away victory 47-43.

Confident of another Bandits away victory 47-43.

You ever been to Plymouth, mate?

Hardly a clone of Shielfield Park. I guess your pal the Beast who said she'd settle for a point is nearer the mark.

Would be ecstatic with a point from this one...Plymouth are a strong side at home

• Like 1

You ever been to Plymouth, mate?

Hardly a clone of Shielfield Park. I guess your pal the Beast who said she'd settle for a point is nearer the mark.

He was at Plymouth when we won there 36-57 (IIRC) in 2011... We had no qualms about the size of the track then!

Roynon out injured strengthens Devils considerably with r/r.

Looking forward to watching Bellego in particular.

Safe journey to any Bandits fans travelling.

yeah i have been and we won with a lot of so called big track riders Complin, Alden, Franc, Smith, Lindgren, Mudgway, Davey.the Berwick team now have riders with a lot of smaller track experience behind them. hence my confidence in an away win tonight.

• Like 2

Good riders can ride on any track, good meeting I hope, I'm doing the updates, so no messing around lads, PLEASE !

• Like 2

A lot of our fans haven't been to Belford Speedway nevermind Plymouth

Been watching Vissing for KSM Krosno, riding as well for them as he is for us.

Plymouth different kettle of fish but he had 3,3,2,1 last season

yeah i have been and we won with a lot of so called big track riders Complin, Alden, Franc, Smith, Lindgren, Mudgway, Davey.the Berwick team now have riders with a lot of smaller track experience behind them. hence my confidence in an away win tonight.

My gran could have got a point against that Plymouth TEAM which was basically Ben Barker, x2 R/R and about 3 national league reserves