British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shadders

Plymouth V Berwick (pl) 30th May

the latest Berwick newsletter says that last weeks match at Plymouth was Jensen last match at reserve.

Having Kus at reserve is not a bad position, looks like Steen will not be out of place moving up.

I definitely prefer the strngth in depth team building.

Incidentally, did you see the photo of Josh Grazonek in the newsletter?

Very painful looking!

Having Kus at reserve is not a bad position, looks like Steen will not be out of place moving up.

I definitely prefer the strngth in depth team building.

Incidentally, did you see the photo of Josh Grazonek in the newsletter?

Very painful looking!

Certainly at home Berwick should still have a big hitting reserve with Kus, of course he will need to do this away from Shielfield if Berwick are to get the true benefit.

Certainly at home Berwick should still have a big hitting reserve with Kus, of course he will need to do this away from Shielfield if Berwick are to get the true benefit.

Sure he will!

Sure he will!

The rider certainly has the ability, and should be riding with increased confidence giving his scores of late, so we should see the benefit of that. In a way I hope Kus will be fighting to get out of the reserve position asap.

Paid 6 with a fall at Worky, paid 6 and unlucky by all accounts not to be paid ten at Plymouth?

Matej Kus will do just fine for Bandits, home and away.

• Like 2

Paid 6 with a fall at Worky, paid 6 and unlucky by all accounts not to be paid ten at Plymouth?

Matej Kus will do just fine for Bandits, home and away.

I was delighted we signed Kus, there were some doubters which was understandable giving some of his performances for Redcar last season but I think recently we have seen Kus riding with confidence and scoring big points for Berwick.

Sure he will!

Not so sure,but as long as he takes care of the other Teams reserves he will be ok.Steen was taking care off the opposition Heat Leaders which is a hard act to follow.
  • Like 1

Not so sure,but as long as he takes care of the other Teams reserves he will be ok.Steen was taking care off the opposition Heat Leaders which is a hard act to follow.

Fair enough, but Kus has taken care of Ritchie Worrall, Rohan Tungate, Simon Stead, Leigh Lanham and Ludvig Lindgren too.

Maybe that is just my glass half full thinking...

Fair enough, but Kus has taken care of Ritchie Worrall, Rohan Tungate, Simon Stead, Leigh Lanham and Ludvig Lindgren too.

Maybe that is just my glass half full thinking...

At home,I am talking away as Screm was implying in his post.

I guess Sunday and Monday should give us an indication.

Certainly a strong rider to have at reserve!

I guess Sunday and Monday should give us an indication.

Certainly a strong rider to have at reserve!

He is.