British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
barrow boy

Leicester V King's Lynn Saturday June 7th

Thanks mrcts and perkdon.

I think I'm going to have to take the bull by the horns and travel and pray that all works out favourably. I've booked a Premier Inn for the night, which has to be cancelled before 1.00pm if you don't want to lose your money, so I'm in a kinda no win situation here.

Bloody English weather, whoever created the same 'Flaming June'????

I think I'm going to have to take the bull by the horns and travel and pray that all works out favourably. I've booked a Premier Inn for the night, which has to be cancelled before 1.00pm if you don't want to lose your money, so I'm in a kinda no win situation here.

june got the tag "Flaming" when somoen looks out the window at the torrential rain and said , it should not be raining it's " Flaming June " :lol:

Raining quite heavy at the moment. I am only 5 mins walk from the track. Forcast? Depends on which website you go on, one says rain until 8pm, another says should clear up by 2pm then be clear with some sun? The track does drain well, but it still needs the rain to stop.

Mike,

According to the BBC Weather forecast the rain should clear about 1400 to 1500. I am about 10 miles north of the stadium and it is raining steadily and quite heavy but not torrential. If it stops when predicted the track should be ok however there is a "heavy" shower of rain predicted just north of Leicester at about 2000. It should miss Leicester hopefully.

Martin

It's gonna be a 'stars in your eyes' moment. Tonight, our number one is going to be *cue smoke*

As long as the smoke is not from a blown engine on the start line !!!

• Like 1

It seems to be top secret !!

Maybe hoping Berwick is rained off early before they find one ;)

Would like to see regular updates on the official site for those fans thinking of travelling today,Poole situation was bad and should not be repeated.

• Like 2

Maybe hoping Berwick is rained off early before they find one ;)

Would like to see regular updates on the official site for those fans thinking of travelling today,Poole situation was bad and should not be repeated.

What's weather doing at the moment in Leicester please. Would appreciate an update before setting off.

What's weather doing at the moment in Leicester please. Would appreciate an update before setting off.

I am about 10 miles away and it has stopped raining. Sky is brightening and the roads are drying out nicely. I think that it is similar picture at Leicester.

• Like 2

I am about 10 miles away and it has stopped raining. Sky is brightening and the roads are drying out nicely. I think that it is similar picture at Leicester.

Much appreciated GC.

Stars website says kev doolan guesting for lambo tonight but sam masters still listed in the 1 to 7? confused!

Sitting outside in the sunshine now,with hardly a cloud in the sky.

Stars website says kev doolan guesting for lambo tonight but sam masters still listed in the 1 to 7? confused!

Masters was the original guest but has pulled out due to injury,assuming he got injured last night for Edinburgh.