British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Poole Pirates V Wolverhampton: Elite League. Wed, 4th June.

Do you think it will be raining on Springwatch as well? :D

It's a lovely evening in this part of the country brum..

Healine News in this weeks Poole Bugle..... Shovvy Tells Forum to Shove it... A week of Mourning is declared.

anything to get his name (or part of it ) in print

What a shambles. There was a 0% chance of this meeting being completed. The Poole management only had to look at the BBC Weather Forecast.

The forecast was for heavy rain during the day,we didn't get any heavy rain.The forecast is not always right

• Like 3

It's a lovely evening in this part of the country brum..

You must be in the luckiest of areas!

And rain tonight but yes I agree that the forecast is not always right.

I made the right call to watch it on bet 365 , if all the stupid rules don't kill speedway the weather will ,o to be a speedway promoter

You must be in the luckiest of areas!

Just down the road from the Springwatch cameras...

• Like 2

I made the right call to watch it on bet 365 , if all the stupid rules don't kill speedway the weather will ,o to be a speedway promoter

Its not just the rules killing speedway its people like you watching on Bet365 instead of going to watch

your team.

• Like 3

Its not just the rules killing speedway its people like you watching on Bet365 instead of going to watch

your team.

Call meetings off and people will watch it online in stead.

your team.

more fool the promoters for letting bet365 stream their meetings. There is already enough reasons for fans to stop going to speedway, without giving them another one.
  • Like 6

Call meetings off and people will watch it online in stead.

The problem is getting people in when it is obvious the meeting will not be concluded because of the forecast, in my opinion ridiculous decision to start a meeting when the forecast is so bad
  • Like 2

more fool the promoters for letting bet365 stream their meetings. There is already enough reasons for fans to stop going to speedway, without giving them another one.

That's another argument.My post was about a fan quoting about what is killing speedway and didn't understand

the irony about him/her not attending his own teams meeting.

I decided at 6 that I wasn't going tonight even tho at the time it was brilliant sunshine. The forecast was awful weather all day but only had a few showers, yesterday was saying the best of the weather was going to be tonight!

Edited by Packerman

your team.

Hang on a minute mate I checked out the weather forecast , which any one who is able to read can do, the meeting should never have started , so I suggest you wind your neck in and get your facts right
  • Like 2

Not at all. We're applying the Swindon rain formula, we're losing so it should be called off :)

If you were doing that it would have been called off a week last Tuesday :party:

The Rainfall Radar is quite difficult to understand accurately, and is quite often misread, the dark blue used on most rainfall radar applications and programmes signifies the lowest/least amount of rain, but actually it's not actually measuring rainfall, it's moisture content, it's a bit more complicated than that, but quite frequently it mistakes low cloud/mist and really light rain/drizzle that evaporates before it gets to ground level, so if you've got dark blue on rainfall radar above you, it's not always raining!!

• Like 1