British Speedway Forum
PHILIPRISING

Belle Vue National Stadium

Hope so. You never know when a visitor might need it for a sudden urge to rehydrate.

Rehydration is easier on Sky.

This information was supposed to be confidential. seems there's been a leak.

Someone spurted it out, did they ?

Whoever it was is a right drip.

Fancy splashing it all over this Forum!.

Fancy splashing it all over this Forum!.

Someone here is taking the p*ss!! :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

Give this thread a couple of days to settle down and it will be water under the bridge.

Theres no doubt this has been a very long drawn out process which these dealings with local councils tend to be, what i dont understand is we have had many many negative posters over the years stating this would not happen, strangely the same naysayers have been quiet as regards to swindons propsed new stadium of which we have heard nothing in what seems an eternity, was this just an anti BV thing or are we going to have all the negativity now switching to swindon?

• Like 1

I was one who stated he thought the new BV would not happen and I was wrong, and very happy to have been proved wrong.

• Like 1

Theres no doubt this has been a very long drawn out process which these dealings with local councils tend to be, what i dont understand is we have had many many negative posters over the years stating this would not happen, strangely the same naysayers have been quiet as regards to swindons propsed new stadium of which we have heard nothing in what seems an eternity, was this just an anti BV thing or are we going to have all the negativity now switching to swindon?

No other new project has promised to deliver the National Stadium holding major events in an unrealistic time frame.

I'll praise it if and when it's praiseworthy on completion.

Edited by Alan_Jones
  • Like 1

No other new project has promised to deliver the [bold]National[bold] Stadium holding major events in an unrealistic timeframe.

I will expect high praise indeed then.

No other new project has promised to deliver the National Stadium holding major events in an unrealistic time frame.

THINGS are moving at quite a pace now so staging the SWC Final there in 2016 must be a strong possibility.

• Like 2

Let's hope you are right Philip. :t::approve: :approve:

Whatever happens, they never hosted the SWC final that was promised. So those of us who said it wouldn't happen were right. But the happy clappers won't accept that.

Whatever happens, they never hosted the SWC final that was promised. So those of us who said it wouldn't happen were right. But the happy clappers won't accept that.

How can anybody promise when they are not in charge of the project development. I would suggest is was planned, but project setup duration took longer than hoped.

Pity it hadn't just been 45 days, then you could join the happy clappers for once.

• Like 1