British Speedway Forum
CardinalSin

Ipswich Vs Somerset Thursday 5th June 7.30pm Plkoc

Well having Morley in their side will definitely do us a massive favour. Will be a home win, but can we build up a big enough lead to take to Somerset? Personally I don't think we will, it's one of those tracks we just don't race on properly. Unless we can get a 30 plus point lead, the cup is something else we won't be winning this season.

At least the ridding order is being changed, that should help us in other meetings. According to Louis its to help Cameron now he is improving. I thought it would be more to help him because he isn't improving, but maybe i just watch different meetings to Louis. On a plus note, glad to read Adam is okay after his fall, we may need him to score some big points on Thursday.

Edited by Baldyman

Well having Morley in their side will definitely do us a massive favour. Will be a home win, but can we build up a big enough lead to take to Somerset? Personally I don't think we will, it's one of those tracks we just don't race on properly. Unless we can get a 30 plus point lead, the cup is something else we won't be winning this season.

At least the ridding order is being changed, that should help us in other meetings. According to Louis its to help Cameron now he is improving. I thought it would be more to help him because he isn't improving, but maybe i just watch different meetings to Louis. On a plus note, glad to read Adam is okay after his fall, we may need him to score some big points on Thursday.

Where does Louis say that?

Okay it actually says the gate 1 will help him as he continues with his improvement. It's the same thing isn't it? Well it's the same to me, but I'm guessing you just want to pick holes. I certainly don't see any improvement, he is still scoring way below what I and most other fans would have expected

Edited by Baldyman

Okay it actually says the gate 1 will help him as he continues with his improvement. It's the same thing isn't it? Well it's the same to me, but I'm guessing you just want to pick holes. I certainly don't see any improvement, he is still scoring way below what I and most other fans would have expected

And I'm guessing you just want to have an unnecessary pop at Louis? Where does LOUIS now say gate 1 will help him? All I can see is off the cuff comments from the webmaster.

No quotes or comments attributed to Chris Louis whatsoever.

I have believed for some time that the Morten/Cam partnership needed separating but wasn't really sure what other options would actually work .

It seems to me that Morten and Gino should be a fairly potent pairing but if Cam continues his poor run of form it will put a lot more pressure on Richie W who himself isn't exactly having the most consistent of seasons . Will be interesting to see how this change pans out .

On the meeting front I will certainly be hopeful of a half decent sized home win but I doubt if it will anywhere near enough to trouble the Rebels over the 2 legs . But then again I wasn't expecting us to win at Rye on Saturday so you never know !

Edited by Super Blue

Now you are really being picky, inside gate then, which is either 1 or 2. Why would I want to have a pop at Louis? And if I do feel the need to get will, because at the so called fans forums, we are not allowed to ask questions, and when someone asked why there wasn't questions allowed, it was answered, that's the way Louis likes it.

Superblue, I think the changes should work for both pairings. Morten is riding well and with gino with him, they should get plenty of heat advantages, especially at home. And it should definitely help Cameron having one of the inside gates to start with. After that, who knows.

Edited by Baldyman

Now you are really being picky, inside gate then, which is either 1 or 2. Why would I want to have a pop at Louis? And if I do feel the need to get will, because at the so called fans forums, we are not allowed to ask questions, and when someone asked why there wasn't questions allowed, it was answered, that's the way Louis likes it.

Superblue, I think the changes should work for both pairings. Morten is riding well and with gino with him, they should get plenty of heat advantages, especially at home. And it should definitely help Cameron having one of the inside gates to start with. After that, who knows.

Sums the guy up completely..

TBF you have read the website article wrong and your snide pop at Louis in your first post seems misguided. As Catch22 say's (which for some reason you're still not grasping), Louis hasn't been quoted as mentioning gates 1,2,3,4, inside gates, outside gates or Heeps improving.

The change is obviously an attempt to get the lad firing, but the comments on the website do seem to be those from the webmaster and nothing to suggest they came from Louis.

Why would I want to have a pop at Louis? And if I do feel the need to get will, because at the so called fans forums, we are not allowed to ask questions, and when someone asked why there wasn't questions allowed, it was answered, that's the way Louis likes it.

Strange, because I've attended in the past and Louis has been more than happy to answer questions.

Maybe he was, I wouldn't know, i can only go by what was said this time. Unless I'm making it all up of course.

Edited by Baldyman

If he aint working for you, then give him back to where he belongs. I am not the only Newky fan to believe that he left the Diamonds finishing school a year early, just like a certain Kenni Larson!

Edited by HadrianDog

Chris Louis has changed the riding order, switching Manzares and Heeps.

Ben Morley guests for Pontus Aspgren for Somerset

http://www.ipswichwitches.co/

I am all for changing the riding order but from where I stand on the terraces I can foresee Worrall and Heeps chasing the same piece of track and likewise Morten and Gino. It probably needed Tungate and Morten to swap to make this viable.

Risager at 5 would certainly prepare him for Heat 15!

Give the Risager bashing a rest for crying out loud!!!