British Speedway Forum
Dave Stummings

Rye House V Somerset 7th June

If you want some rain down your way I'd gladly divert the stuff we've got ATM , then hopefully we can get the GP Qualifier on

Nice and sunny in Hoddesdon. When I visited the kart circuit at 1pm, the speedway was still all locked up.

Could really do with some info if this is on or not, should be the rain stopped about 11.30.

Could really do with some info if this is on or not, should be the rain stopped about 11.30.

Rye House Rockets website and Rockets Twitter feed both stating from early afternoon that the meeting this evening is ON with an update promised if that changes so still ON.

• Like 2

Bright and sunny in Hoddesdon. If it was in doubt it'd be off by now.

• Like 1

Gutless spineless voting with my feet . Will the last fan leaving the stadium please turn off the light and check the chip fryer is off.

• Like 2

Good result albeit somewhat expected, however a massive congratulations to Paul Starke who finally got his maximum, and away from home too - well played.

• Like 3

What a bunch of crap

Silver needs to replace virtually the whole team. Cheap cheap cheap and will ending up closing down because he hasn't a clue anymore. Get out now please Len, bring in a new younger promoter and team manager. Discusting performance, no doubt the usual excuses Eddie this, boxall that, plus all the other lame usual rubbish. At this rate the crowd will be down to only a handful each week. Such a shame Rye House is being wound down in my view

• Like 1

What a bunch of crap

unfortunately you seem to have this post stuck on copy and paste function at present.
  • Like 1