British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Berwick Pl Sunday 8th June 2014 At 6.30pm

as long as you don't get the 'Craig Cook' that guested for us last year

now now nothing has been proved

looking like when not if it's rained off hope am wrong

SO do I, am really looking forward to this meeting.

Forecast is overcast all day 15.00 to 18.00 rain then 18.00 to 23.00 heavy showers. That forecast is based on my postcode at home

as long as you don't get the 'Craig Cook' that guested for us last year

now now nothing has been proved

looking like when not if it's rained off hope am wrong

Was tounge in cheek hence the smiley. :)

Berwick: Only team in PL with full league points from all matches, home and away -- and you think they are considering changes?

I think you should consider psychiatry.

Just going off post 1714 in the Berwick 2014 thread.

Don't need any psychiatric help thanks, fine as I am. :t:

i think by changes they meant the riding order of the team with averages changing.

i think by changes they meant the riding order of the team with averages changing.

The post they refer to suggests "irons in the fire" about a new 7pt asset. But that post was over a month ago.

Edited by Steve Park

You mean like last week when he got his backside handed to him on a plate?

A mere blip!

If, as now seems likely, the Berwick Qualli gets postponed to Sunday and we lose the services of the Cookie Monster, who would be available?

If, as now seems likely, the Berwick Qualli gets postponed to Sunday and we lose the services of the Cookie Monster, who would be available?

in the interest of the sport and it's fans,,, would it be fair to run it on Sunday, when quite a few Newcastle and Berwick fans will be wanting to take in both meetings ???,,, one club is gonna lose out big time,,,

• Like 1

in the interest of the sport and it's fans,,, would it be fair to run it on Sunday, when quite a few Newcastle and Berwick fans will be wanting to take in both meetings ???,,, one club is gonna lose out big time,,,

What time would the Berwick GP meeting be if it is postponed till Sunday. Surely a 2pm start would allow riders and fans to do both meetings

What time would the Berwick GP meeting be if it is postponed till Sunday. Surely a 2pm start would allow riders and fans to do both meetings

if it's stopped raining, by then,,,

surely if the fans can do both,,, the 'Cookster' should be able to manage it :-)

Edited by ruffdiamond

Swings & roundabouts as Berwick would lose the services of new reserve Matej Kus, but lets wait and see what happens at Berwick tonight. If they can get the meeting on tonight then I`m sure they will, even if its a truncated meeting to get the qualifiers through to the next round.

Dan Greenwood and Simon Nielsen will guest for the Diamonds at Reserve (Berwick ENewsletter).

Edited by Steve Park

Dan Greenwood and Simon Nielsen will guest for the Diamonds at Reserve (Berwick ENewsletter).

So is the team line up

1. Craig Cook

2. Simon Nielsen

3. Stuart Robson

4. Lewis Kerr

5. Ludvig Lindgren

6. Dan Greenwood

7. ???

So is the team line up

1. Craig Cook

2. Simon Nielsen

3. Stuart Robson

4. Lewis Kerr

5. Ludvig Lindgren

6. Dan Greenwood

7. ???

Which bit of reserve didn't you understand? It's obviously Rose at 2 and Nielsen at RESERVE