British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hans fan

Peterborough V Ipswich Tues 10/06/14

If we're unlucky we might get a shower mid afternoon. This could be a tight one, as everybody says P'boro 1-5 is strong especially at home so that leaves the reserves, a good showing from Adam and the skipper should see us get at least 3 points?

Making the trip for this, just hope I can get to the stadium in time for first race

That's no good, you'll miss the most important part of the show!

• Like 1

Also now hopeful of making the trip but when you have a job like mine ( a service engineer ) I could literally be anywhere in East Anglia at 5-00pm . With any luck and some underhand scheming I may just make it .

underhand scheming eh. i take it you work for gritish bas,, lol.

Edited by jenga

underhand scheming eh. i take it you work for gritish bas,, lol.

for the facts about alcohol visit drinkaware.co.uk/jenga

big smiley!!

Peterborough fans can't be moaning enough because we managed to get rid of it at Coventry. Come on - surely there are some fans who are capable of a good whinge. :lol:

Peterborough fans can't be moaning enough because we managed to get rid of it at Coventry. Come on - surely there are some fans who are capable of a good whinge. :lol:

Don't get complacement, they must have lost the tape or are working on the way to present it. Neil said: "The anthem is here to stay but we're looking at the way it's presented. It remains at Coventry by the way..." :D

Edited by Crump99

Don't get complacement, they must have lost the tape or are working on the way to present it.

Oh goody. Does that mean now Chris is back that it's going to be jazzed up a bit? :lol: Won't make any difference to me though because I'm still not standing up as it makes the dog wake up and she thinks we're going home if I do that.

• Like 2

Haven't got particularly high hopes for this one. Risager rarely goes well here and Manzares clearly didn't find it his cup of tea either last time out with 4 straight duck eggs!

Adam has only done 2 heats there for the lakeside junior team over two years ago

Oh goody. Does that mean now Chris is back that it's going to be jazzed up a bit? :lol: Won't make any difference to me though because I'm still not standing up as it makes the dog wake up and she thinks we're going home if I do that.

If you choose to sit in the stand though you don't get the option not to stand up unless you're a real arse. It's only those elsewhere who can ignore it and get on with their business as per usual. As they've done away with the bikes at the start presentation I thinks it reasonable for all riders and management etc to assemble at pit gate to observe the anthem with everyone else just so we can see that we're all in this together! Personally it's easier to lose the tape and get on with the efficient running of the meeting, who'd notice?

Edited by Crump99

If you choose to sit in the stand though you don't get the option not to stand up unless you're a real arse. It's only those elsewhere who can ignore it and get on with their business as per usual. As they've done away with the bikes at the start presentation I thinks it reasonable for all riders and management etc to assemble at pit gate to observe the anthem with everyone else just so we can see that we're all in this together! Personally it's easier to lose the tape and get on with the efficient running of the meeting, who'd notice?

Why ? My little band of republican's never stand up...

• Like 1