British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hans fan

Peterborough V Ipswich Tues 10/06/14

You will see tonight why the Panthers have the best Top 5.

Don't feed the troll mate!!! ;)

Ignore him!!!! :D

• Like 1

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

Baldy , Sue needs a texter !

Alas the best laid plans did not come to fruition and im stuck in Ipswich 90 odd miles away but will still be rooting for the Witches from afar .

Hopefully following on updates If Sue can find someone .

Edited by Super Blue

ippo will find it tough against the best top 5 in the pl, (yea,righto)panthers exit stage right.

Still stalking the Witches ... Who will you be cheering for on Saturday? :)

Edited by Had Enough

Still say it's a straight 4 pointer for Ippo.

Still stalking the Witches ... Who will you be cheering for on Saturday? :)

[/quote

at what meeting are you on about. there will be a few on.

Still say it's a straight 4 pointer for Ippo.

I presume you meant a 4 point defeat... :D

Very happy with a point.

Thanks to Baldy and updates for the details.

Good for us to be on the pace at a throttle wide open circuit so hopefully bodes well for Somerset on Friday.

Well that bodes well. Very pleasing and unexpected point at a track we don't normally go too well on.

Looking forward to hearing Baldy's thoughts as it seems a few lads rode very well indeed.

Great to see Heeps in the points too.

• Like 3

Wow what can I say, some of our lads produced some proper speedway racing tonight, along with the fish. Gino is such a fast learner, and boy can that lad race, pure entertainment. Morten again was making outside passes and some intelligent racing, yes I did say racing. Also that's the first time I've really seen rohan making good hard passes tonight. If must learn though not to sit mid track mid meeting. Worrall was a bit disappointing, again sat on the outside in one race and just went backwards. Heeps was also in the mix along with Hawkins and Ellis. A really good meeting won for the panthers by Jacobs . Heat 10 was pretty amazing between gino fish morten and blackbird

• Like 3

Wasn't there but watching updates surely Hawkins would have been a better option in heat 12 as Ellis had a big off early on and looked to be struggling?

Pleased with a league point from this , seriously wish I could have made it up there , maybe next time .

One problem though that seems to be a yearly recurrent theme is what the hell happens as soon any rider puts on the number 1 race jacket for the Witches ? It's like a kiss of death !

Year on year our No 1's start going downhill , last year Barker looked like a beginner and this year Richie W seems to be heading in the wrong direction .

Has anybody got even the remotest of clue what we're doing to them ?

Worrall cost Ippo the win. 3 points from your "No 1" is pretty pathetic really.