British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish Elitserien 2014, Round 6

Preview round 6:

Piraterna – Rospiggarna #Tv meeting, live Eurosport 2 18.00 BST /19.00 Swedish time.

race card: https://www.mediafire.com/?nvy4qad2mw1ihjy

Piraterna

1. Greg Hancock (K)
  2. Bjarne Pedersen
  3. Darcy Ward
  4. Simon Gustafsson
  5. Chris Holder
  6. Linus Sundström
  7. Fredrik Engman

Rospiggarna

1. Andreas Jonsson (K)
  2. Jonas Davidsson
  3. Mads Korneliussen
  4. Timo Lahti
  5. Chris Harris
  6. Grzegorz Walasek
  7. Kim Nilsson

Piraterna only have two wins so far and mostly because Darcy Ward and somewhat Chris Holder haven't

always performed as good as you can expect from such top class riders. While Piraterna normally are very strong

at their home track called Dunteberget, Rospiggarna have surprised everyone with their very impressive start to the season,

despite that their expected heatleaders, Jonsson, Walasek and Harris have been below their normal standard.

The biggest shining star so far is Mads Korneliussen which many not considered to be Elitserien material and even less an Elitserien heat leader.

Dunteberget is usually a very good track so I expect some good racing on Tuesday.

Ikaros Smederna – Indianerna

Ikaros Smederna

1. Grigorij Laguta
  2. Oliver Berntzon
  3. Magnus Zetterström (K)
  4. Mikkel Michelsen
  5. Peter Karlsson
  6. Linus Eklöf
  7. Grzegorz Zengota

Indianerna

1. Fredrik Lindgren (K)
  2. Antonio Lindbäck
  3. Piotr Protasiewicz
  4. Kenneth Bjerre
  5. Niels-Kristian Iversen
  6. Joel Andersson
  7. Mikael Max

Unfortunately the mess with the qualifier in Berwick have lead to that Kenni Larsen suddenly have to race in the SEC qualifier

in Debrecen on tomorrow evening, some 2000km south of Smederna's track, This means that Kenni cannot ride on Tuesday

which is a very big blow for Smederna since Kenni. in Smederna's two home meetings so far, have scored 26+1 from 10 heats.

Smederna have have started the season with two wins at home and two narrow losses away. Neither Grzegorz Zengota or Michel Mikkelsen

have lived up to the expectations and Zengota was not picked for last weeks meeting. However with Larsen unavailable both Zengota

and Linus Eklöf will get the chance this week.

Indinerna have started the season in a quite miserable way with only one win although they have had injuries on Lindbäck and Bjerre.

There are several question marks for Indianerna. What is Lindbäck's status? Only 7p in last weeks Allsvenskan meeting, how well is Bjerre?

Any problems related to the previous injury? How is Pepe feeling after his concussion today? Mikael Max have been left outside the lineup for

two meetings due to his abysmal start to the season (9p from 13 heats in Elitserien and 11p from 8 heats in Allsvenskan) but was picked last

week and was picked for this round as well. How good is his form? With Kenni riding in Hungary I think Indianerna with or without Pepe should

be considered to be favourites. Smederna are strong at home but without Kenni we are pretty week.

Västervik – Vargarna

Västervik

1. Krzystof Kasprzak
  2. Daniel Nermark
  3. Hans Andersen
  4. Davey Watt
  5. Troy Batchelor
  6. Peter Ljung (K)
  7. Ludvig Lindgren

Vargarna

1. Martin Vaculik
  2. Pontus Aspgren
  3. Peter Kildemand (K)
  4. Artem Laguta
  5. Adrian Miedzinski
  6. Ricky Kling
  7. Billy Forsberg

Västervik have still not won a meeting but perhaps that will change now when Kasprzak is back in the team.

Vargarna have been a bit up and down and have currently won two out of four meetings. Vaculik showed great from

tonight and I think Västervik's track will suite Vargarna's better then their own track so I think Vargarna will win this,

I don't know if Nermark will ride or not since he also rides in Debrecan.

Elit Vetlanda – Dackarna

Elit Vetlanda

1. Leon Madsen
  2. Emil Sayfutdinov
  3. Jaroslaw Hampel (K)
  4. Tomas H Jonasson
  5. Tai Woffinden
  6. Jacob Thorssell
  7. David Ruud

Dackarna

1. Patryk Dudek
  2. Joonas Kylmäkorpi
  3. Nicki Pedersen
  4. Mikkel B Jensen
  5. Michael Jepsen Jensen (K)
  6. Dennis Andersson
  7. Robin Aspegren

Perhaps the biggest clash of this round, Real Vetlanda vs. Dackarna.

Vetlanda have actually only won two meetings but neither win was especially impressive. For this week Magnus Karlsson

have been replaced by David Ruud who makes his first meeting of the season. Dackarna on the other hand had won their

three first meetings when they lost away against Smederna two weeks ago. I think Vetlanda will win this one due to the fact

that I think they are better gaters then Dackarna and that is very crucial at the Vetlanda track.

Live scores as always at http://www.svemo.se/speedway

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 2

My eurosports is saying Vetlanda v Dackarna is the TV meeting?

Great previews. Like always! Much appreciated Ghost.

By the way, any dates for last week's rained off meetings?

I was told Vetlanda - Dackarna too, but now it says Piraterna-Rospiggarna

Somebody needs to tell Lakeside

@Lakesidelive: Elit Vetlanda v Dackarna feat.

Mikkel Bech is being shown on Eurosport at 6pm

I was told Vetlanda - Dackarna too, but now it says Piraterna-Rospiggarna

They originally had intended to show Vetlanda-Dackarna but they decided to change it. You should be grateful that they did. The Motala track is so much better then the boring Vetlanda,

Edited by Ghostwalker

Always trust "Ghostwalker" on all things Swedish. :t: A true forum treasure. We look forward to some trackside tweets from Eskilstuna tonight. "GO SMEDERNA ". King Kenni reigns. :lol: Regards. Alan.

If anyone wants to watch the C more Swedish coverage it`s on here from 6 pm http://www.coolsport.tv/stream26-firstrow-sports-live-stream.html

I have been badgering them to show it-and it`s a bit ironical -that they do on a week when Eurosport are showing live-however the more people that watch the better.

Edit Per Jonsson looking well

Edited by racers and royals

If anyone wants to watch the C more Swedish coverage it`s on here from 6 pm http://www.coolsport.tv/stream26-firstrow-sports-live-stream.html

I have been badgering them to show it-and it`s a bit ironical -that they do on a week when Eurosport are showing live-however the more people that watch the better.

Edit Per Jonsson looking well

Who are in fact slightly ahead of the Eurosport coverage- but that may be the slowness of the boat bringing my stream across the Atlantic. :lol:

I'll sign Walasek as reserve in my team anyday. :t:

Could Ghostwalker please adjust the sunset on bend 2 down a little please?. Splendid though it is. :lol:

Heat 9 was an interesting decision :D

Rospiggarna deserve a lot of credit for their efforts so far. Good stuff.

Ghostwalker is happy with the intermission score from Eskilstuna.

Nice to hear Greg's command of Swedish in the intermission feature. Probably would be in for it when he gets home if he hadn't. :lol:

A "KingKenniLess" Smederna are hanging in with Laguta and Zengota helping things along. Good luck Ghostwalker. :t:

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/24242