British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish Elitserien 2014, Round 6

I've come to the conclusion that several riders have their worst bikes in Sweden. Several races leads me to this conclusion. Best bikes are either in England , or Poland. Seems they use either for the GP's.

Score is ok, Kennis is not riding due to the 2000km distance between Debrecen and Smedstadion.

Edit score is more then ok. ;) it was an older post that didnt go through at first attempt.

Edited by Ghostwalker

As a neutral i'd like to see Rospiggarna nick because of their all round scoring. Either way a good meeting.

Excellent entertainment and thanks to the "cool" streamer. Take care all. Alan.

Laguta heat 10 and Zengota heat 14. wow wow and WOW.

Heat 10, Iversen and Mikael Max had 5-1 after first lap lap, in the second bend lap 2 Laguta had already passed Mikael Max but iversen was still ahead.

Laguta had went a bit wider in the previous lap. This time Iversen thought he things under control BUT there is rider in Smederna named Grigorij Laguta.

Iversen blinked and boom Laguta had passed him on the inside.

Very well planned and executed by Laguta. First lure Iversen to take a wider line and the make a move on the inside.

Heat 13, a fabolous heat by Zengota, great battle between him and Iversen. Zengota won the heat and with Berntzon salvaging the 1p'er the meeting was won.

Great effort by Smederna, only 2p from Zorro but riding as #3 is a little too much deep water from him.

Next weeks meeting is Vargarna-Smederna at Vargarna's track Kråkvilan in Norrköping.

Edited by Ghostwalker

caught up with the match via that great Polish guy who puts stuff on youtube :)

Enjoyed it Rospiggarna have a solid side. Be nice if Harris started to ride like he used to though.

He wastes too much time on stinking out GPs.

Hopefully Eurosport will show the match tomorrow as I would like an English commentary for a change :)

Looking forward to seeing Smederna and that Laguta bloke everyones talking about :) :) :)

caught up with the match via that great Polish guy who puts stuff on youtube :)

Enjoyed it Rospiggarna have a solid side. Be nice if Harris started to ride like he used to though.

He wastes too much time on stinking out GPs.

Hopefully Eurosport will show the match tomorrow as I would like an English commentary for a change :)

Looking forward to seeing Smederna and that Laguta bloke everyones talking about :) :) :)

Yes 6 pm Eurosport 2

Piraterna v Rosppigarna Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK-loXIRHew&list=PLLP7YA_mSetHtKi0S5qMBzU2Gcoy2FsoQ

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1