British Speedway Forum
CardinalSin

Somerset Vs Ipswich Koc 2nd Leg Fri 13th June

With the way morten rohan gino are riding at the moment, we should have enough points already in the bag to see us through. I'm thinking maybe a 12 point loss on the night

Edited by Baldyman

I agree Baldy I just can't see any possible way we could throw this away, hopefully not the kiss of death!

Vissing is a shrewd guest too. Knows his way around Somerset and should be good for a few wins.

Beware..............!!

last season when Monarchs got humped at Somerset in the KO Cup replay...

5. Claus Vissing 1,2,1,1 = 5

But in fairness in the Play-Off final he came good....

. Claus Vissing 2,2,1¹,3,3,1 = 12+1

But previously in the League...

5. Claus Vissing 2,2,1,0 = 5

So it depends which one you get on the night.

Scores courtesy of Monarchs Chatzone.

Don't think it matters an awful lot how many Vissing gets to be honest. If the contracted Witches can't score enough between themselves to protect a 40 point lead, then they want shooting.

We just need to make sure the riders aren't complacent and go there thinking it's already over, then we'll be fine.

• Like 1

I must admit I think we could still be beaten by a fair margin but surely we ought to be able muster more than the 25 Somerset managed at Foxhall ?

I know we were woeful at the OTA on our first visit this season but just maybe we'll be better prepared this time .

As always , here's hoping !

Last time though, rohan wasn't bothered, cam was badly off form and gino hadn't seen the place, just like he hadn't Peterborough, and look at the difference in him last night, and wasn't morten missing, our best rider so far this season.

• Like 2

Score will be something like 52-41.... cant see Ippo getting hammered at all.

• Like 1

Score will be something like 52-41.... cant see Ippo getting hammered at all.

the score will be nothing like that as no tacticals.

Somerset are so good at home that you wouldnt be surprised if they win big but I hope for it to be a bit closer.

Would be happy with 55-35 to be honest.

If we get off to a good start and it's 20-4 after 4 races then it will certainly pile the pressure on - however being realistic the tie is all but over, but never say never.

I agree Baldy I just can't see any possible way we could throw this away, hopefully not the kiss of death!

Vissing is a shrewd guest too. Knows his way around Somerset and should be good for a few wins.

Vissing for Worrell definately improves your team at the Ota. The heart says Somerset but the head says Ippo.

Many may think it safe to assume Greaves will score 0 (who knows though from the little Ive seen of him he looks quick out front but can he get there in the first place?)meaning two scoring 5 and four getting 4 is whats needed.

If just one is really on the pace and scores 11 then the others only need 3 each.

Sounds easy but nothing can be taken for granted as Somerset are capable of doing whats needed.

The Witches need to start well and not let the Rebels get a sniff of blood.

Only 24 hours to wait before we all get the answers.

Up the Witches!!

Not much chance of going through but will cheer the rebels on all the way,if they give it there all that's all you can ask.

• Like 1

Somerset have absolutely nothing to lose, stick them under presure and make their intentions known from the get go, and keep turning the screw.

can anyone confirm the riding line ups?

e.g. the 1-7

Edited by chun