British Speedway Forum
Dcb7

Rich Hall Back At Sheffield?

I think depedant on the scenario, then I'd welcome Hall back. Not his biggest fan by any means, if it was the start of the season I'd be absolutely against it. But we're mid season and around Owlerton we're not going to get a much better rider. Once the averages change i can defintely see Hall replacing Nielsen.

I'd agree with this but it would be much better if he could get dialled in before his third ride.

Taylor Poole dropping nearly 2 points on his average against Simon dropping only 0.2, think again maybe?

And you really think Poole would do worse than Nielsen at reserve? dream on. Taylor has been in a much tougher postion than Nielsen all season and has been far better.

Edited by skj
  • Like 1

But his average has fallen significantly, that was my point and not that Taylor would not do better job at reserve but it would take a miracle for his average to fit in that position after the next cmas are issued

I'd welcome Simon Nielsen to Brough, if Schrammy is going to be out for a while and Nielsen was to be released by Sheffield.

• Like 4

I'd welcome Simon Nielsen to Brough, if Schrammy is going to be out for a while and Nielsen was to be released by Sheffield.

Average fits as well(checked it last night) :wink:

• Like 1

Not your job to do that, Newcastle have resident team builder on this forum.

• Like 5

I hope so, as he guested for us last week!! :P

I can just picture Neil Machin banging on the Speedway Office door, asking Damian to do just that. Not.

I hope so, as he guested for us last week!! :P

Hope he does well on Sunday too ;-)

But his average has fallen significantly, that was my point and not that Taylor would not do better job at reserve but it would take a miracle for his average to fit in that rposition after the next cmas are issued

in reality Tays average hasnt dropped at all.

It is down to rolling averages.

Before his arm injury he had an ave of 6.99.

After his return his rolling ave was 5.99.

However his actual scores after his return were way down and his ave from those in isolation was about 4.5.

Add to that another year out with the broken leg and Id say it not a surprise that to date he is around 4.5.

Get his head in gear and keep his equipment in shape and he has a fair bit of improvement in him - especially from reserve.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 2

in reality Tays average hasnt dropped at all.

It is down to rolling averages.

Before his arm injury he had an ave of 6.99.

After his return his rolling ave was 5.99.

However his actual scores after his return were way down and his ave from those in isolation was about 4.5.

Add to that another year out with the broken leg and Id say it not a surprise that to date he is around 4.5.

Get his head in gear and keep his equipment in shape and he has a fair bit of improvement in him - especially from reserve.

Will improve even quicker now he's spending a few matches guesting for us, we dont seem to be looking much further at the moment and his scores are quite solid and consistent with the return's that Morris was averaging? :t:

Taxi for Leigh Lanham in my opinion. How long to get dialled into the track. He's had half a dozen meetings and had one good race so far this year.

• Like 1

I think it more likely to be taxis for 1 or 2 others before one for Leigh.

Edited by Blackadder

Looked to me like Cook and Steady had 50 horse power more than anyone else last night.