British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
michaelcroucher

S W C - Who Will Be Picked For Uk

serious? if you are standing on the terrace at addlebow, check your programme, would you REALLY see Richie as a better choice to harris? im no harris fan, but hes done enough around that track to warrant a pick out of our dismal crop

I read it as he meant Richard Harris.

• Like 1

serious? if you are standing on the terrace at addlebow, check your programme, would you REALLY see Richie as a better choice to harris? im no harris fan, but hes done enough around that track to warrant a pick out of our dismal crop

See if somebody can lend you a sense of humour mate as that joke just went right over your head :o .

If you actually read the post and what I quoted you were supposed to realise I meant Richard Harris rather than Chris Harris.

Totally disagree if Rosco told people his preference will be to give youth a chance we will give him a bit of slack i certainly will.If he goes same old same old and fails i certainly won't my team for what it is worth would be Tai, Harris,Cook,Lambert.

Changing one rider isn't totally disagreeing.

See if somebody can lend you a sense of humour mate as that joke just went right over your head :o .

If you actually read the post and what I quoted you were supposed to realise I meant Richard Harris rather than Chris Harris.

blimey im slower than savalas clouting!

• Like 2

Are just pick Lambert ...with a bit of luck he wiil in the gb teams for many years to come so might as well start now rather than carry on with riders going nowhere like Bridger and Baker and Cook .

• Like 2

Are just pick Lambert ...with a bit of luck he wiil in the gb teams for many years to come so might as well start now rather than carry on with riders going nowhere like Bridger and Baker and Cook .

I'd go for Butcher and the Candlestick Maker 😄

If Russia get through and pick a strong side then we will have no choice but to pick our best 4, imagine this thread if we didnt make the race off!

If Russia get through and pick a strong side then we will have no choice but to pick our best 4, imagine this thread if we didnt make the race off!

Rusky's looking like a reserve team of Kov's. Emil and Laguta Bro's won't ride as they don't pay enough, allegedly.

Rusky's looking like a reserve team of Kov's. Emil and Laguta Bro's won't ride as they don't pay enough, allegedly.

Wasnt the issue last year that the russian federation wouldnt pay ANYTHING - not eve n travel expenses?

Real shame that what should be one of the most talented and exciting teams fielding such a weakened side.

Edited by waihekeaces1

Yeah just seen the side they have named, a shame to be honest.

Grigorij Laguta is injured but neither he or his brother would have been approved for a UK visa anyway for KL semi.final.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Grigorij Laguta is injured but neither he or his brother would have been approved for a UK visa anyway for KL semi.final.

Why is that?

Thank you for the links Ghostwalker, in some ways it makes it clearer, but it all seems so confusing. Politics eh!