British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
michaelcroucher

S W C - Who Will Be Picked For Uk

I honestly believe Bridger would do better than king or Stead

king/stead/barker/bridger/worrall/ all mediocre who wouldnt even get in denmarks 2nd squad!

:rofl:

• Like 3

king/stead/barker/bridger/worrall/ all mediocre who wouldnt even get in denmarks 2nd squad!

So you are saying they would do better than Bridger

So you are saying they would do better than Bridger

Are you Bridger?

• Like 3

Are you Bridger?

Not a Lakeside fan but a speedway fan, i watch atleast 3 live meetings a week for the last 42 yers! When Bridger is in gear, as quick as anyone!

im saying bridger is on par with king/worall/stead, give or take, theres not much difference. you suggesting otherwise? cos im not sure what backs it up?

• Like 1

im saying bridger is on par with king/worall/stead, give or take, theres not much difference. you suggesting otherwise? cos im not sure what backs it up?

Hi Colin, if you look at Bridgers average for Lakeside & Rybnik this year, he his having a good season. I was at Poole this year when Lakeside wher ther, my main reason was to watch Mikkel Bech, in 2 of Bridgers rides i was memorized just how good he was, inch perfect, faultless! Its just my opinion, on his night would be better than King or Barker.

Are you Bridger?

Wish i was with the talent we get from him at times!

Hi Colin, if you look at Bridgers average for Lakeside & Rybnik this year, he his having a good season. I was at Poole this year when Lakeside wher ther, my main reason was to watch Mikkel Bech, in 2 of Bridgers rides i was memorized just how good he was, inch perfect, faultless! Its just my opinion, on his night would be better than King or Barker.

Wish i was with the talent we get from him at times!

Another new poster :rolleyes: I wonder who you could be .

this the same bridger who scores 1 point from 3 rides at Kings Lynn and was replaced by a NL rider in his last ride?

Of course they wouldn't. They're not Danish.
  • Like 3

Another new poster :rolleyes: I wonder who you couldm

Im just a speedway fan? loved watching Olsen in the early 70s at Wolves!

I have some friends that want to go to SWC event 1 at Kings Lynn and have told that its expected to be a sell out, When they try to buy tickets online it says just get them on the day. Are they still accepting online orders or is it too late now ? They can not get there really early as got to pick one of the group up from Heathrow at 3pm so going to be in a rush to get there anyway.

you are correct in saying they wouldnt get in Denmarks second squad but they are not mediocre they are decent riders just not up to the quality of a world cup, and the fact that at least 2 of them will be used shows the strength in depth of this country is the problem, no need to slag off riders

• Like 3