British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Sheffield V Edinburgh (lc-2nd Leg Sf) 19/6/14 @7.45pm

looking at our home fixtures spinny we have lost 4 out of 7 which is bottom of the table form no matter who we have rode against, out of the wins we have had redcar was by 2 pts and Newcastle was 6 or 7, hardly dominant performances on our own track, the sad thing is we are running with only 1 heat leader and the sooner the management re-address this the better or crowds will start to dwindle im afraid, I agree that we don't need too many changes, I personally would only make 2 changes as soon as the july averages are known.

looking at our home fixtures spinny we have lost 4 out of 7 which is bottom of the table form no matter who we have rode against, out of the wins we have had redcar was by 2 pts and Newcastle was 6 or 7, hardly dominant performances on our own track, the sad thing is we are running with only 1 heat leader and the sooner the management re-address this the better or crowds will start to dwindle im afraid, I agree that we don't need too many changes, I personally would only make 2 changes as soon as the july averages are known.

Don't get me wrong, I think that the Promotion need to make a change unless thinks don't improve, but the timing has to be bang on and the right riders have to be available.

If what I have been told is correct that Ty Proctors average reduces pretty drastically then that is when we need to look at replacement riders or rider.

The one thing that we do have going for us at the moment is that although we sit at the foot of the table we have until tomorrow only raced 4 league matches, the most of the league have raced either double that amount and three times that amount.

My guess is that the Promotion will make a change early July, and if they get the right rider/ riders in it could change our fortunes rapidly.

Don't get me wrong, I think that the Promotion need to make a change unless thinks don't improve, but the timing has to be bang on and the right riders have to be available.

If what I have been told is correct that Ty Proctors average reduces pretty drastically then that is when we need to look at replacement riders or rider.

The one thing that we do have going for us at the moment is that although we sit at the foot of the table we have until tomorrow only raced 4 league matches, the most of the league have raced either double that amount and three times that amount.

My guess is that the Promotion will make a change early July, and if they get the right rider/ riders in it could change our fortunes rapidly.

Agree with that.

Re Proctors average: I believe Ty needs one more PL home meeting and one PL away meeting to get his new average. His current average after 6 meetings (from Sheffield and Plymouth) is 6.15 so it's going to drop by a chunk unless he scores big at Brough Park, EOES and Owlerton against Rye House.

Edited by Tigerite

as soon as his average changes need to get rid one of worst signings made in a long time no better than a reserve