British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Stummings

Rye House V Glasgow 21st June, The Longest Day At 7pm

So he was pushed by old man Silver? If Bunyan criticised the old boy then no surprise, silver won't have being told how to do it.

Edited by Chris
  • Like 3

Wow! That's going to make such a difference. The new captain will get all the other riders going, lift the spirits of the other 6 riders. Yer dream on. Silver has totally lost it, sick to death of saying it. Didn't go to Rye House last night, spent the evening in my local. Think that's it for me now at Rye House. So that's another £18 lost each week now out of Silvers pocket. Oh and the snotty Hazels pocket to. Grrrrrrrrrr

• Like 1

So he was pushed by old man Silver? If Bunyan criticised the old boy then no surprise, silver won't have being told how to do it.

Rye House Rockets @RyeHouseFans 53m

1. Silver: "I am sad to see Jason step down. He has done a fine job during difficult times and he has my appreciation for that.”

Looking at this Bunyan stepped down.

1. Silver: "I am sad to see Jason step down. He has done a fine job during difficult times and he has my appreciation for that.”

Well if your standing on the terracing and pushed I suppose you would step back and down. :)

:party::rofl:

Edited by Shadders

Once upon a time Len was proactive. Now he is reactive.

The Russell brothers were proactive how many tracks did they close down?

If Len was reactive he would dump 30 Ton of dirt on the Rye track, he would have beer on tap, he would increase the quality, portion size and order enough fish in the chip shop. Then again he is still running a track that most wouldn't touch with a barge pole and paying rent to no one, not to mention that he pays riders on time oh yeah not to forget he took speedway to its newest venue far plusher than most EL tracks and of course on the side he runs a ski firm rubbish we may be at the moment but as long as he is at the helm we will have speedway, how they would like that at Wimbledon, Hackney, Crayford, Romford, Reading, Oxford, Hull, etc etc.

Yeah the blokes an idiot....

• Like 1

the fish they sell at rye is radioactive!!!

West ham boy I'm not saying he is an idiot and I appreciate it's his money and he can spend it how he likes. What I think a lot of us are saying is that it is perhaps five seasons (?) since we had a seriously competitive team. Add to that the sometimes over slick track beer in cans rather than draught the fish and chips the tired presentation and you are testing most fans patience.

• Like 2

It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar.

Should have just given him his P45, why put up with someone who is clearly not happy riding on watered concrete.
Edited by Lord Skid

It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar.

Should have just given him his P45, why put up with someone who is clearly not happy riding on watered concrete.

Just a matter of time I would of thought. I bet Lens on the phone to Simon L right now or maybe just working out any fixture clashes in Little Bens calender.

Len and John looking outside the box?? Its a big scary world out there so we'll stay with what we know until forced kicking and screaming into the present day.

Just a matter of time I would of thought. I bet Lens on the phone to Simon L right now or maybe just working out any fixture clashes in Little Bens calender.

Len and John looking outside the box?? Its a big scary world out there so we'll stay with what we know until forced kicking and screaming into the present day.

Don't blame John Sampford. I doubt he has any input into rider selection.

I'm prepared to give this season up and look forward to next year when the money spent on the air fence would've been recouped. Then we may see a team put together that can challenge.

If may be too late by then as those who have drifted away may never return

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1

Don't blame John Sampford. I doubt he has any input into rider selection.

I'm prepared to give this season up and look forward to next year when the money spent on the air fence would've been recouped. Then we may see a team put together that can challenge.

If may be too late by then as those who have drifted away may never return

What's been the excuse the last five or so years Shadders? No air fence then to pay for.