British Speedway Forum
Boobs

Berwick Vs Redcar (saturday 21st)

Mr Barry making himself look silly again.....

I don't think Dick does the newsletters!

:o A NOTE FOR THE AUTHOR OF OUR BERWICK BANDITS E.MAIL SERVICE

It is our very own LEON FLINT, not Liam

Yes, it certainly is Leon and not Liam. The Newsletter got the rest of it right however - he is eleven, and he's pretty amazing for his age. Good luck to Leon and the other Border Raiders in their KO Cup Final after the main match tonight.

Another young Berwicker making tracks is Stefan Farnaby, recognised by the Bandits as next in line for a senior call-up, getting the No 8 race-jacket again tonight.

On race-jackets, this morning's Newsletter announces an auction tonight of a special jacket from the FIM meeting, signed by all the competing riders.

I don't think Dick does the newsletters!

Don't let small facts like that get in the way of another snide remark from emilali tho, B4e!

After all, which is better, putting out informative, professionally-produced free e-Newsletters to 500-odd supporters two or three times every week -- or sitting at home with your head up your backside, waiting for one small typo to pounce upon, and attempt criticise the promotion about?

Edited by crescent girl
  • Like 1

Yes, it certainly is Leon and not Liam. The Newsletter got the rest of it right however - he is eleven, and he's pretty amazing for his age. Good luck to Leon and the other Border Raiders in their KO Cup Final after the main match tonight.

Another young Berwicker making tracks is Stefan Farnaby, recognised by the Bandits as next in line for a senior call-up, getting the No 8 race-jacket again tonight.

On race-jackets, this morning's Newsletter announces an auction tonight of a special jacket from the FIM meeting, signed by all the competing riders.

Don't let small facts like that get in the way of another snide remark from emilali tho, B4e!

After all, which is better, putting out informative, professionally-produced free e-Newsletters to 500-odd supporters two or three times every week -- or sitting at home with your head up your backside, waiting for one small typo to pounce upon, and attempt criticise the promotion about?

I didnt criticise the promotion though did I? I criticised Mr Barry, concentrate 👍.

I didnt criticise the promotion though did I? I criticised Mr Barry, concentrate 👍.

Unnecessarily in this case! He only publicises a good service!

I for one really appreciate the e.mail service, but it would be wise to have someone proof read it before posting it. I hope this is seen as being constructive and not getting at anyone.

On the subject of Stefan being called up into a senior position, he is probably a long way off, could do with at least a season at National level, probably two seasons, needs to learn his craft.

Edited by TOURETTES

Your newsletter is excellent, far ahead of any other club I know of.

Berwick unfortunately suffer from having just a couple of absolute pin-pricks who come on here, criticising everything the club achieves.

Other clubs get sniping from rival fans of neighbouring tracks, understandable and often funny.

Berwick get unfunny, unwanted sniping from within, which is sad to see.

Carry on, Berwick. You are leading the field in so many ways.

• Like 3

Your newsletter is excellent, far ahead of any other club I know of.

Berwick unfortunately suffer from having just a couple of absolute pin-pricks who come on here, criticising everything the club achieves.

Other clubs get sniping from rival fans of neighbouring tracks, understandable and often funny.

Berwick get unfunny, unwanted sniping from within, which is sad to see.

Carry on, Berwick. You are leading the field in so many ways.

Lol. Another sheep from the field.

Just to clarify, I did not criticise peoples beloved club, I criticised that baffoon that struts around the center green.

Lol. Another sheep from the field.

Just to clarify, I did not criticise peoples beloved club, I criticised that baffoon that struts around the center green.

I suppose mistakes happen. My Dalek friend once confused a dustbin for his lady friend!

Or the lady who walked backwards into an aircraft propeller- Dis-aster!

Edited by Catch Me If You Can

Mr Barry making himself look silly again.....

Not half as silly as the person who can't even get the surname correct

• Like 1

Not half as silly as the person who can't even get the surname correct

Sirname correct, wrong spelling :D

Remenber 'BAHREE' in Berwick is a Romany word for good or smart. Barrie in speedway has a totally different meaning :D:D

• Like 2

Have to look out for that low lying sun then Screm :D

Had enough of low lying sun at Kings Lynn the other night, I`d get down there with your Oakleys, you would make a killing.

Remenber 'BAHREE' in Berwick is a Romany word for good or smart. Barrie in speedway has a totally different meaning :D:D

Yes and it seems a few clever 'Dicks' follow Berwick as well

Giving that the junior Berwick team are going for a trophy tonight, I hope that every effort will be made during the PL match to give the junior riders time to complete their Final.