British Speedway Forum
Boobs

Berwick Vs Redcar (saturday 21st)

Richard Lawson has just tweeted that message.

seen that now if it's true there should be a full enquiry and the paramedic involved should loose his job
  • Like 2

You breathe a sigh of relief when it's a dry day and you think you're going to get 15 heats of speedway . That now longer seems to be the case these days

You just can't make it up these days,it's meant to be a professional sport,dire stuff.

Just read the doctor was pissed on twitter... You couldn't make it up.

Though very tempted, given my recent 'faux pas' I will let an expert run on this one :neutral:

You breathe a sigh of relief when it's a dry day and you think you're going to get 15 heats of speedway . That now longer seems to be the case these days

pity the paramedic hadn't had a 'dry' day

seen that now if it's true there should be a full enquiry and the paramedic involved should loose his job

Neil Middleditch has just tweeted. ...

""It's what most doctors do these days isn't it? He wasn't racing or putting anyone else's life at risk on the track."

• Like 4

Think people should be careful what they say. Who can confirm if this is right or wrong Very difficult

hopefully a full explaination will follow telling the public what exactly was wrong with the paramedic or if this is not forth coming the whole speedway world will assume he was drunk on duty
  • Like 1

Think people should be careful what they say. Who can confirm if this is right or wrong Very difficult

Why ? A rider at the meeting tweeted about it , is he lying ?

Maybe so but when Ricard Lawson puts it on Twitter ,I tend to think there must be something wrong .
  • Like 1

I think this meeting could go down in folklore.
A "Do you remember the night...?" kind of thing!

Hope bothy Matej and Mattey are OK, Konopoka made a great laydown to miss running into Matty.

Along comes mr sensible

I know , just when you're having fun , the sensible police arrives

• Like 2

All that methanol just sitting there saying " drink me, drink me".

• Like 1